• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6916603, member: 550820"]I'm WAYYYY to competitive sometimes! I'll have to vote for Sabrina Deep this time, ..........since you hadn't notice I already did :)

Oh no, Face Palm xxx

Mandy Flores

I thank everybody for their votes, but then...screw you guys, i'm jumping on Mandy Flores' boat. Too beautiful to lose.

Well then.....I guess I SHOULD have voted for myself! lol Thank you girl! I think if you had been in my boat someone would have to start the bilge pump from all the squirting going on! I think I broke my old squirt record amount with this soaked panty vid. This guy wanted a full cup of squirt and my panties, completely soaked of course :) He got a good deal, I ALWAYS come through :)
47.gif

MMMMMMMmmmmmm... nothing like piping hot fresh Mandy Juice!! Yummy! Now on the other hand...did you see my Slave Ray decided to come visit me? How he expected me to take time out of my precious life for him is unbelievable! I made him pay dearly....in a weekend of abuse and neglect! Lovely.
46.gif

You should have seen the look on peoples faces at the Airport and the grocery store! LOL! OH.....life is good.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6918569, member: 550820"]Wait!!.... looks like I got too excited and filled the boat up....head just above water now...

then im ready to go snorkling. on second thought, i might need to bring a scuba tank down there

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
That's what Sabrina said! xxxx

i just wanted to make sure. hopefully i can get in front of that line. maybe then i can could keep Mandy warm until Sabrina finishes with the others.

I think that is a great idea x

thats 2 in one week for me. im on a roll!

Sabrina Deep 4
Holly Rydem 3
Mandy Flores 5
Miss Hybrid 2

Mandy And her boat are floating on top, but the other ladies are close enough to drag themselves onboard they just need a little boost. 11 hours of voting left

Mandy Flores

Mandy. Sabrina, open wide

PVCWillow126.jpg

Party time xxxx

Can you imagine if I could get these two ladies to one of my tarties? !!!!!!

I recognize that tree! miss...you sprung a leak! Something about that tree...I took a pee there too and video'd the blessed event! :) I will find my way to Europe in the next couple years, getting a lot of requests to come over
170.jpg

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Are you saying something about my weight??!! Look....yeah I took a break from working out while I was on Vacation but it's not like i gained THAT much!

No, not at all. I just noticed the "mobiDeep" part on Sabrina Deep's signature and since she was jumping on your boat, I had to think of the book "Moby Dick". Where the dick in the book is a whale, the dick in her adventures could.... ah, whatever.

No, not at all.

Mandy Flores

No, not at all. I just noticed the "mobiDeep" part on Sabrina Deep's signature and since she was jumping on your boat, I had to think of the book "Moby Dick". Where the dick in the book is a whale, the dick in her adventures could.... ah, whatever.

No, not at all.

LOL I was kidding anyway silly! But thank you for that thoughtful expanation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.