• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
i would gladly do that if she ever gave me the opportunity

9 more hours to vote
I have an absolutely pathetic homo coming from Texas just to be chained to a hotel room toilet and lick my boy toys nut off of my feet.......how's THAT for an opportunity?! ..........Where the FUCK is our Briana Lee??!! I feel so neglected by her now. She's probably locked away trying to figure out the gif thing :) ]

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I have an absolutely pathetic homo coming from Texas just to be chained to a hotel room toilet and lick my boy toys nut off of my feet.......how's THAT for an opportunity?! ..........Where the FUCK is our Briana Lee??!! I feel so neglected by her now. She's probably locked away trying to figure out the gif thing :) ]

i think id rather be the one doing the nutting, if thats all right?

im sure Briana and Jinxy will be around once they find out. The question is: has Larss been doing his job and telling the girls that they won?

Briana Lee

I'm here!!!

Please no one shout at me and call me bad names like before!! :( *sits in crash position just in case*

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I guess now that Briana has shown up we can officially start nomming and then maybe we can trick her to stick around

i believe Miss has already been nommed on

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Suck on this

DracularCellarTrailer.gif

Thank you Mandy for the .stiff help

Mandy Flores

Status
Not open for further replies.