• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Alright Jitna....Sin after Sin...Larss....SabrinaDeep(!)(!)...MissHybrid(!)....Buggster....THANKS TO ALL oF YOU FOR THE NOMINATION :) I feel bad I haven't been in this particular thread in a couple days! With all the attention from the contest my custom video orders are off the hook and keeping me soooooo busy! Got another gallery up in my babe section (for those who are into the squirting .....LARSS....there's a good one that I squirt so hard my dildo comes flying out :) ) And I guess I'll take on the___ Mandy "fondl my arse" Flores____ nickname, how fitting ?! :) Loves you guys and good luck to all you girls too! ......... "and not only by look" Right back at ya Sabrina :) YOU ROCK!
6.gif

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Another vote for Mandy :drool2:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6662802, member: 550820"]Alright Jitna.... I feel bad I haven't been in this particular thread in a couple days!

you are missed, Mandy. and only partially because you usually come baring pictures in which youre baring your ass

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 6662802, member: 550820"][/SIZE] "and not only by look" Right back at ya Sabrina :) YOU ROCK!
6.gif

judging by the gif, im thinking youre talking about taste

and the updated standings, no surpirse miss "fondl my arse" Flores is in the lead

Mandy Flores 4
Lolita Borgia 3
Sabrina Deep 2

Oh this week it's just so tough to decide...

I totally like Lolita Borgia... and I do so hope she makes it through to the next round in the Miss FreeOnes contest - Best Newcomer category.

But, last week I said I'd nom nom Mandy Flores, which I did. To be consistent and true to my word. This week I vote for - Mandy Flores

I totally like Lolita Borgia... and I do so hope she makes it through to the next round in the Miss FreeOnes contest - Best Newcomer category.

But, last week I said I'd nom nom [NOBABE]Mandy Flores[/NOBABE], which I did. To be consistent and true to my word. This week I vote for - Mandy Flores

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member

But, last week I said I'd nom nom [NOBABE]Mandy Flores[/NOBABE], which I did. To be consistent and true to my word. This week I vote for - Mandy Flores

*hehe* me too! xXx :lips:

Status
Not open for further replies.