• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'll nominate the Lane Sisters :drool2::drool2:

shame we're already onto the voting stage. unfortunately, the next 2 weeks will be dedicated to OOTW of the Year so youll have to wait until next year to be able to nominate them again. the Sisters are very drool worthy and hopefully theyll continue to share their loveliness here while we vote for other beautiful women

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
shame we're already onto the voting stage. unfortunately, the next 2 weeks will be dedicated to OOTW of the Year so youll have to wait until next year to be able to nominate them again. the Sisters are very drool worthy and hopefully theyll continue to share their loveliness here while we vote for other beautiful women

My mistake, missed the last page of this thread. My vote is for Briana.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
So no regular nom-nom OOTW this week? :(
And I was so bent on nom-noming Miss Hybrid and Briana Lee, because of their support for some great charities. (And wondering why, if all the Miss FOs category winners got to name 2 charities, why there are none from Ariel Rebel, didn't she win Best Adult Model?)

So looks like we're bent on going with the OOTWV this week?
Hmmm... well, Loli has asked for cock picks. Somehow I think that might get some people running and screaming, pulling their hair out in utter terror as they try to flee and forget.

But, let's start off with a Big Cock pic :D :

man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg

:pimpdaddy

Well, then I stand by my initial intention and nominate: Miss Hybrid and Briana Lee.

:pimpdaddy

Thanks for the nom babe.

Have I fxxxed it up Doc?

I have been so sick this week. In-fact I'm in bed with my sister

Oh dear, get well soon me

Cough splutter cough.

Booo! Get well soon love!!!

Don't you love chaos... :D

I'm not on here for one day and this is what happens. I think there's steam coming out of Jitna's ears! ;)

Vote goes to Briana Lee. She's so very dreamy
dreamy-eyes-smiley.gif

My mistake, missed the last page of this thread. My vote is for Briana.

Thank you gentlemen. Big kisses to you....:kiss:

Oh and I vote for Missy Miss Miss Miss....

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7213055, member: 586426"]I'm not on here for one day and this is what happens. I think there's steam coming out of Jitna's ears! ;)

i thought we already went over this. this place goes to shit without you.

Briana Lee

i thought we already went over this. this place goes to shit without you.

Haha! Yeah I thought we were nomming the sexy guys that look after us every week....

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7213068, member: 586426"]Haha! Yeah I thought we were nomming the sexy guys that look after us every week....

i was going to let Miss do it, but she changed her mind claiming illness and i was stuck back in charge

i also noticed you nominated someone that wasnt me. i wont pretend that didnt hurt

Briana Lee

i was going to let Miss do it, but she changed her mind claiming illness and i was stuck back in charge

i also noticed you nominated someone that wasnt me. i wont pretend that didnt hurt

But you'd already been nommed....I would have voted for ya. :)

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7213098, member: 586426"]But you'd already been nommed....I would have voted for ya. :)

sure, you say that now, but i guess we'll never know...

bahodeme

Closed Account
I'll go with Domino this week (In hope for home baked cookies :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.