• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh , my mistake..I dropped in to what I thought was the OCSM of the week thread and I must've typed it in the browser wrong.... lol guess I'll save my picture posting for that thread when i find it :)

Take me with you?
bouquet-smiley.gif
:)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Why don't we have an ocsmotwv contest where the ladies can vote for the members who have kept this thread alive.

I nom Doc.

I think that's a great idea!!

I nominate Embryo. :)

So no regular nom-nom OOTW this week? :(
And I was so bent on nom-noming Miss Hybrid and Briana Lee, because of their support for some great charities. (And wondering why, if all the Miss FOs category winners got to name 2 charities, why there are none from Ariel Rebel, didn't she win Best Adult Model?)

So looks like we're bent on going with the OOTWV this week?
Hmmm... well, Loli has asked for cock picks. Somehow I think that might get some people running and screaming, pulling their hair out in utter terror as they try to flee and forget.

But, let's start off with a Big Cock pic :D :

man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg

:pimpdaddy

If this is the final week before the OC something or other playoffs I'd like to nominate and vote for Maggie Green for OCSM of the week. She's hot of course and she loves animals. + + in my book.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
So no regular nom-nom OOTW this week? :(
And I was so bent on nom-noming Miss Hybrid and Briana Lee, because of their support for some great charities. (And wondering why, if all the Miss FOs category winners got to name 2 charities, why there are none from Ariel Rebel, didn't she win Best Adult Model?)

So looks like we're bent on going with the OOTWV this week?
Hmmm... well, Loli has asked for cock picks. Somehow I think that might get some people running and screaming, pulling their hair out in utter terror as they try to flee and forget.

But, let's start off with a Big Cock pic :D :

:pimpdaddy

Thank you Mister Buggster xxx

Maggie Green

If this is the final week before the OC something or other playoffs I'd like to nominate and vote for Maggie Green for OCSM of the week. She's hot of course and she loves animals. + + in my book.

Awww thanks so much : ) Made me smile this morning : )

Status
Not open for further replies.