• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats again babe!

Haha! Thanks Andy....:kiss: Mandy for me.

Thank you thank you Bri :) I am gonna be all selfish and vote for myself again. Haven't been nommed in a while! Guess I don't put enough goodies on the forums!
So ......

58.gif

Just me and Ceara 5 minutes after we met :)
61.gif

Me taking care of My photographer...and getting some lotion for my boobies! They get dry in the sun ya know.
62.gif

This one here was a custom order..guy wanted me to squirt all over this inflatable pillow. I'm going for one last good one and go rolling backwards off of it! LOL Outtake time!

Well, for those of us who do not spend five or more hours a day on the forums and only check in infrequently, scrolling through pages and pages for hours to see if we are duplicating someone else's post, defeats the purpose of not spending all day on the forum. Some of us have other things to do. :cthulhu: :angrymob:

I apologize if my words have offended you. I too have other things to do during my time than spend hours and hours each day to scroll through all the pages of the forum (I hardly get to check up on all the threads I have written in and follow).
Just to put things in perspective though, the nomination was mentioned 5 posts above yours, on the same page - so no hours or much scrolling through pages required. Anyways, that having been said, I again apologize, if this upsets you.
Let's have a pint and forget about it :glugglug:

:pimpdaddy

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well darn. I didn't even know I was nominated until today. I was in NYC until late last night and wasn't really keeping myself updated....oops.

If you'll work on getting FTV Rob to adopt me, I have an elaborate (vote early, vote often) plan to get you elected OCSM of the Week next time around.

We're glad you dropped by. You'll be nominated again, I'm sure. So stick around.

For this week, I owe Briana, Maggie and Mandy. What to do... what to do?! :hairpull: I don't think I've voted for Mandy yet, so my vote goes to her this week.

Briana Lee

Mandy Flores

If you'll work on getting FTV Rob to adopt me, I have an elaborate (vote early, vote often) plan to get you elected OCSM of the Week next time around.

We're glad you dropped by. You'll be nominated again, I'm sure. So stick around.

For this week, I owe Briana, Maggie and Mandy. What to do... what to do?! :hairpull: I don't think I've voted for Mandy yet, so my vote goes to her this week.

Ray...for your hard decision this week...my deepest appreciation! Here's a more personal pic, collecting up a Jamba/Mandy JuicetmCocktail for a thirsty winning bidder from E-banned...cheers!

194.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Miss Hybrid 0
Mandy Flores 6
Alicia Secret 3
Briana Lee 2
Maggie Green 3
Lolita Borgia 0

if anyone wants to doublecheck my math that might be a good idea i kinda got a little distracted by this:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7156127, member: 550820"]
58.gif

Just me and Ceara 5 minutes after we met :)

so what can we do to get Ceara around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.