• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7112288, member: 586426"]Well those wings ARE real.....:suspicious:

of course, because you ARE an angel

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
I'm shocked and very happy to be in the running this week! :eek:

How about you come over here and show me just how much you want to give me a vote? ;)
OverHere.jpg

I fucking LOVE driven competitive women! You rock girl...I hope you pull it out!

I lost out in my last nomination, should've been more aggressive...though I can't recall any OCSM that loads as much shit in these forums as I do....lol

It may be that too many people were distracted and on the Who made you cum Today thread, courtesy of your posts. Please don't stop. :goodpost:

I'm shocked and very happy to be in the running this week! :eek:

How about you come over here and show me just how much you want to give me a vote? ;)
OverHere.jpg

You get my vote.

Can I pick the bottom choice? ;)

Lolita_Borgia

I love Pussy Flavored Oreos! I just dip them in Mandy Juicetm! As much as I love Callista's pics and treats...I gotta go with Maggie this week :)
Can you believe it?....I FINALLY get a Picture of the Day win at model mayhem...and then they DELETE the ENTIRE days entries! Guess it was a little too hot for them!

190.jpg

Well done babe ~ that's a gorgeous pic!!! xXx :clap:

Mandy Flores

Well done babe ~ that's a gorgeous pic!!! xXx :clap:

Thank you Lolita, MM is such an imperalistic site. I wouldn't have even known I won except my MM mail had popped with 117 emails over that night, people congratulating me and such. Just bullshit thay deleted the whole day. I saw one of your submissions a few weeks back and voted for you. Didn't think I would ever win that shit.

Briana Lee

Yeah you'd better hide.....

There is sooo much pink in this thread!!! I've never seen so many OCSMs in one thread before!! (Other than Miss Freeones threads of course :suspicious:)

It's wonderful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.