• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet that Sabrina, like all of us, want to just wait with our mouths open like drinking water from a spigot. Nevertheless, doing business with the Mandy bottling company is agreeable, since there is an entire country between our locations.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I may have you run the dildo pump for me, it's like pumping a well. No need to hurt anyone over it :) Haven't heard back from you by the way....

NYC didn't work as you told me. I'm in LA and i was hoping to short fly to you, but i see it hard because i'm sort of fully booked. Which pisses me off to be honest. I wish i was living in the US, but i'm not. If you gonna be here in the next week of course...well...don't miss to let me know. And if you'd like to discover Europe...otherwise it's be nice to try and arrange something for next trip in January.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7090627, member: 550820"]I'm so torn,.....Lolita puts up a stellar pic that goes beyond her norm, and Sabrina puts this lovely reserved pic up.....fuck it...1/2 lolita, 1/2 Sabrina....deal with it Jitna!

What is the Doc going to do now..............

Will he hold is nerve or give in to Mandy Magic?

Next week Doc you will need to get your fractions guide out. say we have 9 noms . We could divide in to say 27th's or even 81th's

Poor Doc

Ps,

What are the scores xxxx

I can't wait

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'm so torn,.....Lolita puts up a stellar pic that goes beyond her norm, and Sabrina puts this lovely reserved pic up.....fuck it...1/2 lolita, 1/2 Sabrina....deal with it Jitna!

What is the Doc going to do now..............

Will he hold is nerve or give in to Mandy Magic?

Next week Doc you will need to get your fractions guide out. say we have 9 noms . We could divide in to say 27th's or even 81th's

Poor Doc

Ps,

What are the scores xxxx

I can't wait

fractions? thats too tough for me. i think i need a little of that Mandy Magic

Siri XXX 1
Maggie Green 4
Lelu Love 0
Sabrina Deep 4
Lolita Borgia 3

these should be the scores, Miss. i'll hold onto Mandy's votes for a little bit. she can be the tiebreaker...unless of course the tie is between Lolita and Sabrina...

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7092439, member: 346743"]Aww man!! LOL

dont worry. its still close and theres still 3 more days to vote. on the other hand, i hear posting naked pictures is always a good way to stir up the votes...

Status
Not open for further replies.