• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Month Contest Starting September 17th! Who will it be?

bahodeme

Closed Account
If I understand correctly, it's not going to be an ongoing thing, and will only be the months leading up to the Miss FreeOnes contest......and the winner each month is guaranteed a spot on the ballot for OCSM of the Year in the whole Miss FreeOnes contest......so I would logically assume that it's one win and done (because multiple wins in more than one month wouldn't make much sense). At least I HOPE I understand things correctly anyway! Ha ha ha!

Check the 4th question in the FAQs in original post.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Q. What happens if I act like an ass in this thread or any of the contest threads?
A. Your post will be deleted. If you continue to act like an ass, you may be given infractions until you decide to simply not post in the contest threads.

Seriously folks, I'm not sure what of the above you guys DON'T get. This IS NOT a thread for you to spread your negativity. It's a place to discuss the upcoming contest.

Take your BS elsewhere if that's what you want to indulge in. I'm seriously considering a 3 day ban for the next round of participants who want to ignore my warning.

Petra

If I understand correctly, it's not going to be an ongoing thing, and will only be the months leading up to the Miss FreeOnes contest......and the winner each month is guaranteed a spot on the ballot for OCSM of the Year in the whole Miss FreeOnes contest......so I would logically assume that it's one win and done (because multiple wins in more than one month wouldn't make much sense). At least I HOPE I understand things correctly anyway! Ha ha ha!

This will be an ongoing contest. The ONLY reason Miss FreeOnes has a part in it right now is a spot in the Best OCSM category is a current prize. Things can be added, or dropped from month to month.

And to whomever asked if girls can win consecutive times? That would be a no. Once she wins in the current year, she's out until the following year. Then if the contest is still running (and hopefully it will be), fans can nominate her once again.

bahodeme

Closed Account
This will be an ongoing contest. The ONLY reason Miss FreeOnes has a part in it right now is a spot in the Best OCSM category is a current prize. Things can be added, or dropped from month to month.

And to whomever asked if girls can win consecutive times? That would be a no. Once she wins in the current year, she's out until the following year. Then if the contest is still running (and hopefully it will be), fans can nominate her once again.

Actually I was referring to the OCSM of the month contest. If the OSCM wins in October, will she be able to win in November as well?

Petra

Actually I was referring to the OCSM of the month contest. If the OSCM wins in October, will she be able to win in November as well?

In other words, she can only win once in a year.

Jon S.

Banned

That makes sense. I understood & got the answer right (about winning more than once), just not for the right reasons. That's what I get for only skimming over the rules/FAQs initially, and then not returning to them before taking a stab at answering the question. Ha ha ha!

Check the 4th question in the FAQs in original post.

See the bold print in the text above! Ha ha ha!

Seriously folks, I'm not sure what of the above you guys DON'T get. This IS NOT a thread for you to spread your negativity. It's a place to discuss the upcoming contest.

Take your BS elsewhere if that's what you want to indulge in. I'm seriously considering a 3 day ban for the next round of participants who want to ignore my warning.
:goodpost: Well said, & THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! :hatsoff:

DanielleRaeRocks

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah Petra! Way to crack the whip and kick the negative vibes right out the door! You go girl! :)

DanielleRaeRocks

Official Checked Star Member
I'm wanna play! :)

Attachments

• 871-t.jpg
    871-t.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 156

going to buy Petra a big stick to use on all the hard heads that come in here :horse:

:jk:

Petra, I think this is a great way to get the nominations for that part of the contest. Speaking of the Miss FreeOnes 2012 Contest, when will that fun contest begin?

Last edited:

Petra

Petra, I think this is a great way to get the nominations for that part of the contest. Speaking of the Miss FreeOnes 2012 Contest, when will that fun contest begin?

Not until sometime in 2012. This isn't anything official, but I think we're going to try to aim for spring, so registrations would start sometime after the new year.

What I do know is MissFO is only going to be about a month long in total this time!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I think normal members should be able to win something during this contest, too. You know for nominating and voting. :)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
What I do know is MissFO is only going to be about a month long in total this time!
This is so good news that it requires a new smilie:
9275woohoo.gif

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
The Miss FreeOnes contest is a huge undertaking. There have been controversies over the years. Petra and the others hear our opinions. Each year the rules get tweaked to try and make it fair for all. Nothing is perfect. We play by the rules and let the chips fall as they may. I like the idea of allowing us to have a place to bitch in a separate place. It gives us places to express negatively and positively. It doesn't have to be on the same boards.

Good luck Petra and thank you for putting this together for us. The vast majority of us will have fun. I think everyone should give Petra a rep and a nice soft pat on the ass for all of her hard work for us. Roald should have coffee and a muffin waiting for you on your desk every morning in appreciation for picking up his slack.