OCSM Art gallery !!!

This is my first (photoshop) created to thank our ocsm !
Hope this will not be the last !
Thanks to Nina Mercedez for this first work ! Love you Nina !
 

Attachments

  • NinaM.jpg
    NinaM.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 206
Damn! Just dayum man....:thumbsup: Nina's awesome ass in fishnets!!

Not that you need the rep but.....
 
Not bad for your 1st try @ photoshop. I'm pretty sure you will improve and keep us abreast with your progress.

:thumbsup:
 
The cutout is well done. I´m not a big fan of the "outer glow" effect so many people use but that´s just my personal taste.
 
Hey Ezteban mighty fine work my friend. Composed on two layers tracing out the top layer I assume?
 
Hi, sorry for this very long waiting !
Here is my second work devoted to Vicky Vette !
Enjoy ! :D

EDIT: Post a link instead.
Attachment deleted.
Posted Image added as a Link: Premium Link Upgrade
Premium Link Upgrade Please.


[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator Premium Link Upgrade ]
[Read more about the board rules: Premium Link Upgrade ]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top