• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Ocean's..." Movie Fans

Which movie was the best?

• Ocean's 11

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • Ocean's 12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean's 13

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Which was the best movie in this series?

Have not seen any - yet:( But, from what I've been told 11 was the best - and the sequels were poor imitations.

Have not seen any - yet:( But, from what I've been told 11 was the best - and the sequels were poor imitations.

2 is watchable and has some clever moment...and a few dumb ones...I'm torn between ...11 and ...13. ..13 for Al Pacino who was brilliant as always.

2 is watchable and has some clever moment...and a few dumb ones...I'm torn between ...11 and ...13. ..13 for Al Pacino who was brilliant as always.

Yep, Al Pacino still has it (as an actor); De Niro is sinking...mind you, did they not both star in a recent movie, decimated by the critics??

Spleen

Banned?
Fell asleep during the third one. I've only ever fallen asleep during a film about 5 times in my adult life, so that doesn't say much for it at all.

jasonk282

Banned
The first one is good but I really have to go with the one with the rat pack. can't beat frank and the boys.

Ocean's 11 is the best of the "new batch," but the BRILLIANT ENDING of the original film gives that one a slight nod overall, even though the original movie was a bit boring overall. The first remake was clever and stylish and didn't seem to "go over the top" like Ocean's 12 did...imo.

Ocean's 11 is the best of the "new batch," but the BRILLIANT ENDING of the original film gives that one a slight nod overall, even though the original movie was a bit boring overall. The first remake was clever and stylish and didn't seem to "go over the top" like Ocean's 12 did...imo.

:thumbsup:

gotta go with 11

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
The original, with the Rat pack.