• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Occupy thread!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Lets assume an occupation movement is successfull; we should be prepared; we should decide now what kind of government we wish to replace the current faux governments?
The following questions are really just to provoke thought and spark debate:

Ever rid Kim Stanley Robinson's MARS series? Similar issues arise, should we attempt to imitate the Martian society depicted in the books?

Should we elect a prime minister, or should a council of 7 (no ties unless somebody abstains) rule in the place of a single leader?

What do we think of the idea of passing a law forbidding a company to open more than one outlet in a city in order to aid smaller businesses? (Think how many Starbucks' are preventing the rise of local cafes).

Should we attempt to bring in genuine Communism?

Should we head for anarchy rather than government (And if we do, can I post sex pistols music vids on FO? Fuck it, in an anarchic society, I'll do it if I wanna)?

What should we do with the IMF? They've kept Africa poor and are maneuvering the rest of the world into the same situation.

Should we eliminate money?

Should prostitution be legal?

Should every single policy be put to public vote?

Should we move to a republic form of government?

Should Co-Operatives be the only form of usiness allowed?

DISCLAIMER: ANYBODY SEEKING TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO A COMMENT ON THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT SHOULD NOT POST HERE. I BESEECH THE MODS NOT TO LET THIS THREAD TURN INTO A HIPPY-BANGING THREAD. LETS NOT GET THIS KIND OF PERSON IN HERE:

http://theinfosphere.org/images/thumb/6/69/Richard_Nixon's_Head.jpg/225px-Richard_Nixon's_Head.jpg

HARRUM! DAMN HIPPIES!

Let's assume the bag of dicks assaulting cops and parading around like "Hey let's relive the 60s MAN!" are unsuccessful.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I was hoping for some serious responses so that I could then stir the debate more by saying:

"But what if we try Capitalism?"

But since these 2 shitty comments are all that we've been provided with, Mods, please close thread and dig me a hole to bury my hope in.

What? You mean big tits, bag of dicks, topless chicks isn't what you were looking for?

We just need to stick to the Constitution. Nothing more, nothing less.

My name is officer O´Malley
I beat a (Edited out racial slur) in the alley...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for some serious responses so that I could then stir the debate more by saying:

"But what if we try Capitalism?"

But since these 2 shitty comments are all that we've been provided with, Mods, please close thread and dig me a hole to bury my hope in.
LOL Are you seriously expecting reasonable answers from the reactionary likes of Thomas O´Malley or Jack "0" Bauer? Wrong answer...