• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

obama's popularity may be down in us, but he's even less popular among arabs

ObamaCare is not noteworthy? He signed the biggest healthcare ovalhaul in America's history and it's nothing noteworthy?

For good or bad...it's pretty fucking noteworthy.
Maybe noteworthy wasn't the best word.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I'm more interested in the financial overhaul, something this country sorely needed for 30 years, as the rules in place were quite outdated (and easily manipulated by financial institutions).
The arms reduction agreement with Russia was also quite needed.
And slowly putting an end to the Iraq war is another step forward.

For a guy who has done nothing, he seems to be doing a bit.

georges

Staff member
ObamaCare is not noteworthy? He signed the biggest healthcare ovalhaul in America's history and it's nothing noteworthy?

it is more or less a copy/paste of the long time failed european healthcare systems that are going down the shitter

Facetious

Moderated
He's done quite a bit. The only (real) thing dogging him now is the perception of the unemployment rate.

But I pointed out in another thread...it took Reagan much longer to turn the unemployment rate around from by most accounts a less worse circumstance.

He's saved GM and Chrysler, successfully appointed 2 USSC Justices, gotten Pakistan more involved against AQ and the Taliban than they ever have been and he's the first POTUS to sign into law a comprehensive health care overhaul.

How comprehensive is it mega? :cthulhu:

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
ObamaCare.:facepalm: Wait till everyone starts getting VA quality service in their local hospital. I'll be laughing cause I've been dealing with it for 20 years.

Facetious

Moderated
I'm more interested in the financial overhaul, something this country sorely needed for 30 years, as the rules in place were quite outdated (and easily manipulated by financial institutions).

You like it when the federal government offers *select big businesses* the ability to be bailed out with no questions asked, do you Stanley?
It really doesn't bother you if publicly traded entities (with full approval of the fed gov) rip off their investors does it? . . . Imagine on!
The arms reduction agreement with Russia was also quite needed.
Big whoopty, what makes you so sure that they'll actually perform? . . . Oh, I get it, it doesn't matter if the rooskis reduce the number of their nuke weapons, what's important is that we reduce our inventories, got it. :hatsoff:
And slowly putting an end to the Iraq war is another step forward.
But there will always be some 50,000 head of GIs over there, you do know that, right?

But but but but but.........Obama was going to bring change and hope. Everyone was going to love us...........................:1orglaugh

It's because he makes the name Hussein and what it once stood for look bad.

Facetious

Moderated
He's done quite a bit. The only (real) thing dogging him now is the perception of the unemployment rate.
Umm, his cavalier attitude during the Gulf oil ejaculation is fresh in my mind . . I will not rest until this oil well is capped . . . but he goes off on vacation and / or he's found on a golf course (with the usual cigarette in hand), and it appears that your president is on track to burn 4-5x more gallons of aviation fuel than the 'w' administration, and what about your president and his subcontracting of some 39 - 40 ''commy-tzars''? The People elected Barry, not a bunch of Chicago hacks!

He's saved GM and Chrysler,
Oh no he did not, in many cases he confiscated them . . . the non democratic friendly dealerships that is. . . look it up.
successfully appointed 2 USSC Justices
Yea, and he did so in complete contempt of the traditional processes by which scotus judges are selected . . . a token gay and a token hispanic . . . qualifications be damned!

regrettably they're finding (I told them so!:facepalm:)

Umm, his cavalier attitude during the Gulf oil ejaculation is fresh in my mind . . I will not rest until this oil well is capped . . . but he goes off on vacation and / or he's found on a golf course (with the usual cigarette in hand),
I'm sorry was there a point here? Most reasonable people accept the notion that the most capable people, with the most to lose were on the job. Obama digging into it would just guaranteed one thing...you and the rest of the GOPer zombs would have been all over FOs flubbing about it.
and it appears that your president is on track to burn 4-5x more gallons of aviation fuel than the 'w' administration,
Really? He must be doing so taking care of business because we know 'w' is the most vacationed POS...POTUS in US history.
and what about your president and his subcontracting of some 39 - 40 ''commy-tzars''? The People elected Barry, not a bunch of Chicago hacks!
Not that I give a shit about this phony bologna issue but ever think we wouldn't need some of these but for the massive cleanup left in the wake of GWB's misadministration?
Oh no he did not, in many cases he confiscated them . . . the non democratic friendly dealerships that is. . . look it up.
Another "oh really??".. I suppose your facts are different from everyone else's. They asked to be saved and they are now saved.

I doubt GM, Chrysler and those who work for them feeling confiscated but hold on tight to your little fantasy.:glugglug:

GM and Chrysler would not be making profits today and likely wouldn't exist but for asking and receiving help by Obama's actions.
Yea, and he did so in complete contempt of the traditional processes by which scotus judges are selected . . . a token gay and a token hispanic . . . qualifications be damned!
What on earth do we have a confirmation process for then if a POTUS can simply assign unqualified jurists to the USSC??

We all know by now Face nothing you say has to make any sense for you to "throw it out there"...but gggggggggggggggs man...at least make it sound like you're not under the influence.

regrettably they're finding (I told them so!:facepalm:)

Obama has been in office a year and a half...what on earth have you predicted? That it took Obama a full year and a half less than it took Ronny Raygun to reverse unemployment the last time the country was in this type of mess?:spump:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You like it when the federal government offers *select big businesses* the ability to be bailed out with no questions asked, do you Stanley?
It really doesn't bother you if publicly traded entities (with full approval of the fed gov) rip off their investors does it? . . . Imagine on!
Big whoopty, what makes you so sure that they'll actually perform? . . . Oh, I get it, it doesn't matter if the rooskis reduce the number of their nuke weapons, what's important is that we reduce our inventories, got it. :hatsoff:
But there will always be some 50,000 head of GIs over there, you do know that, right?

I said financial overhaul, not bailout. You do realize these were two different actions, right?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I should address the other two, sorry:

You are assuming too much.
I pointed it out not so much because of the arms reduction (anyone knows the reduction reduces our ability to blow up everything man-made five times over now). I pointed it out because it was an agreement with the Russians - something which has been somewhat elusive the last few years. I am sure you did not notice, but the relationship between the two countries is far from perfect. I certainly don't see this as a peace agreement, but it did reduce the chances of both going at each other's throats.

No fucking shit? Really? Golly gee, I am so remarkably uniformed I had never picked up on that. Gee willickers, I am certainly you told me that little nugget of information - was it top secret or something? Did someone from the Pentagon whisper that in your ear, because I've never seen the story splashed across the front page of every newspaper in the States, nor did Obama ever say that during his campaign or any of his withdraw speeches.
My fucking house plants know there are going to be troops in Iraq after all is said in done. You can do better than that.

it is more or less a copy/paste of the long time failed european healthcare systems that are going down the shitter

So is or is it not noteworthy...considering that it is the biggest health overhaul in the history of America.

BTW...we in the armed forces have "socialized" medicine.