• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama's ancestral Kenyan village

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Obama favored in his ancestral Kenyan village

KOGELO, Kenya (AP) -- At President Barack Obama's ancestral village in Kenya, witch doctor John Dimo tossed some shells, bones and other items to determine who will win Tuesday's election.

After throwing the objects like so many dice outside his hut in Kogelo village, Dimo, who says he is 105 years old, points to a white shell and declares: "Obama is very far ahead and is definitely going to win."

It's not a surprising result in Kogelo, Obama's late father's hometown in western Kenya, where expectations of an Obama election victory over Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney were high on Monday.

While pollsters in the U.S. are using interviews, statistical analysis and the technology to predict the outcome of the election in America - one that is expected to be close - Dimo uses techniques he learned from his father, and is confident of his predictions.

Obama is the son of a white mother from Kansas and a black father from Kenya and has five Kenyan half-brothers and a half-sister.

Half-brother Malik Obama said Sunday the family sees no reason why Obama shouldn't be elected for a second term. He was speaking during a sports tournament he organizes every year in honor of their late father, Barack Obama Sr.

Article

Of course his hometown would like him. ;)

Soon, in this village there will get a sign "Home village of Barrack Obama, President of the USA (2008-2016)" :thefinger

Soon, in this village there will get a sign "Home village of Barrack Obama, President of the USA (2008-2016)" :thefinger

You think that's funny, huh? Well, I don't. How soon you forget your history.

cryingman.jpg

By the way, my grandfather fought during WWII in the European Theater. He was terribly wounded in the Battle of Hurtgen Forest.

He was in the 4th Infantry Division.

Yeah, he fought in France trying to help those who needed help.

Here's where he fought:

The 4th Infantry Division sailed to England where it arrived 26 January 1944..

France
The 4th Infantry Division assaulted the northern coast of German-held France during the Normandy Invasion, landing at Utah Beach. The 8th Infantry Regiment of the 4th Infantry Division claimed being the first surface-borne Allied unit (as opposed to the parachutist formations that were air-dropped earlier) to hit the beaches at Normandy on D-day, 6 June 1944. Relieving the isolated 82d Airborne Division at Sainte-Mère-Église, the 4th cleared the Cotentin peninsula and took part in the capture of Cherbourg on 25 June. After taking part in the fighting near Periers, 6–12 July, the division broke through the left flank of the German Seventh Army, helped stem the German drive toward Avranches, and by the end of August had moved to Paris, and gave French forces the first place in the liberation of their capital. During the liberation of Paris in World War II, Ernest Hemingway took on a self-appointed role as a civilian scout in the city of Paris for his friends in the 4 ID. He was with the 22nd Infantry Regiment when it moved from Paris, northeast through Belgium, and into Germany.

Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany
The 4th then moved into Belgium through Houffalize to attack the Siegfried Line at Schnee Eifel on 14 September, and made several penetrations. Slow progress into Germany continued in October, and by 6 November the division entered the Battle of Hurtgen Forest, where it was engaged in heavy fighting until early December. It then shifted to Luxembourg, only to meet the German winter Ardennes Offensive head-on (in the Battle of the Bulge) starting on 16 December 1944. Although its lines were dented, it managed to hold the Germans at Dickweiler and Osweiler, and, counterattacking in January across the Sauer, overran German positions in Fouhren and Vianden. Halted at the Prüm River in February by heavy enemy resistance, the division finally crossed on 28 February near Olzheim, and raced on across the Kyll on 7 March. After a short rest, the 4th moved across the Rhine on 29 March at Worms, attacked and secured Würzburg and by 3 April had established a bridgehead across the Main at Ochsenfurt. Speeding southeast across Bavaria, the division had reached Miesbach on the Isar on 2 May 1945, when it was relieved and placed on occupation duty. Writer J.D. Salinger served with the division 1942–1945.

World War II casualties
4,097 killed in action
17,371 wounded in action
757 died of wounds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

Notice how many people were wounded and who died fighting so that you today can be the smart ass punk that you are? You fucking make me sick! Eat shit and die!

So, we just saw Sam jump off the cliff...

Wile-E-Coyote-off-cliff.jpg

...just waiting for the sound of the "SPLAT!".

By the way, my grandfather fought during WWII in the European Theater. He was terribly wounded in the Battle of Hurtgen Forest.
I'm deeply sorry for you Grand-Father and I'm deepluy grateful for those who fight durin that war, wether they were Allies or Resistance. And no, I didn't forget about my country's History ; A great-uncle of mine died during some nazi bombing on 1940.

But why are you talking about this now and here ? This thread is about Obama's village in Kenya, not WWII

Mayhem

Banned
Well Sammy, at least gramps knew which branch of the service he served in. Too bad it wasn't hereditary.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

cryingman.jpg

He was in the 4th Infantry Division.

Yeah, he fought in France trying to help those who needed help.

Here's where he fought:

The 4th Infantry Division sailed to England where it arrived 26 January 1944..

France
The 4th Infantry Division assaulted the northern coast of German-held France during the Normandy Invasion, landing at Utah Beach. The 8th Infantry Regiment of the 4th Infantry Division claimed being the first surface-borne Allied unit (as opposed to the parachutist formations that were air-dropped earlier) to hit the beaches at Normandy on D-day, 6 June 1944. Relieving the isolated 82d Airborne Division at Sainte-Mère-Église, the 4th cleared the Cotentin peninsula and took part in the capture of Cherbourg on 25 June. After taking part in the fighting near Periers, 6–12 July, the division broke through the left flank of the German Seventh Army, helped stem the German drive toward Avranches, and by the end of August had moved to Paris, and gave French forces the first place in the liberation of their capital. During the liberation of Paris in World War II, Ernest Hemingway took on a self-appointed role as a civilian scout in the city of Paris for his friends in the 4 ID. He was with the 22nd Infantry Regiment when it moved from Paris, northeast through Belgium, and into Germany.

Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany
The 4th then moved into Belgium through Houffalize to attack the Siegfried Line at Schnee Eifel on 14 September, and made several penetrations. Slow progress into Germany continued in October, and by 6 November the division entered the Battle of Hurtgen Forest, where it was engaged in heavy fighting until early December. It then shifted to Luxembourg, only to meet the German winter Ardennes Offensive head-on (in the Battle of the Bulge) starting on 16 December 1944. Although its lines were dented, it managed to hold the Germans at Dickweiler and Osweiler, and, counterattacking in January across the Sauer, overran German positions in Fouhren and Vianden. Halted at the Prüm River in February by heavy enemy resistance, the division finally crossed on 28 February near Olzheim, and raced on across the Kyll on 7 March. After a short rest, the 4th moved across the Rhine on 29 March at Worms, attacked and secured Würzburg and by 3 April had established a bridgehead across the Main at Ochsenfurt. Speeding southeast across Bavaria, the division had reached Miesbach on the Isar on 2 May 1945, when it was relieved and placed on occupation duty. Writer J.D. Salinger served with the division 1942–1945.

World War II casualties
4,097 killed in action
17,371 wounded in action
757 died of wounds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Infantry_Division_(United_States)

Notice how many people were wounded and who died fighting so that you today can be the smart ass punk that you are? You fucking make me sick! Eat shit and die!
I was gonna ask you to confirm which branch you served it, but Mayhem beat me to it. Note that not even I am douchebag enough to make a false claim of service.
Now, talking of smart ass punks, here's a couple of ways american industry was failing the soldier then, just as it is now;
1: The M1 Garand made a distinctive noise when reloading, telling the enemy that the target was reloading (or trying to trick them into thinking that they were)
2: The M4 Sherman was petrol powered. It was known as the "Ronson" because it lit every time.
"Emcha" variants used in the USSR were diesel powered and didn't gain the soldier cooker reputation. The americans never upgraded to more soldier friendly armour. Many tankers suffered and died unescessarily as a result.
3: The M4 Sherman in american service had a short barrel and was found wanting against German armour. The result was a very poor kill ratio.
The British however used the Sherman firefly. Same tank. Same round. Longer barrel. Better anti-armour capability (I can't remember exactly off the top of my head, but I think it may even have been capable of felling the infamous Tiger).
So when did the americans upgrade to a long barrel M4? Exactly the same time as they upgraded to a Diesel M4: Never.

So before you shout at the French, who helped save your nation in it's infancy, who helped shape it and helped it grow, maybe you should shout at those who're destroying it for a profit margin, because worse examples than those 3 I listed are in progress RIGHT NOW.
Well Sammy, at least gramps knew which branch of the service he served in. Too bad it wasn't hereditary.
You beat me to it. No rimjob for you tonight.

Wasn't this topic originally about the village Obama and Trump grew up in together?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Too many forget history.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Too many forget history. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

The South, the stronghold of the current Republican party, needs to remember that they lost the Civil War.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
Exactly...
Take the Republican party : They attacked Iraq, arguing that Saddam had some weapon of mass destruction (and was involved in 9/11).
Now, they are talking about attacking Iran, arguing Iran is on the brink of nuclear weapons...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Exactly...
Take the Republican party : They attacked Iraq, arguing that Saddam had some weapon of mass destruction (and was involved in 9/11).
Now, they are talking about attacking Iran, arguing Iran is on the brink of nuclear weapons...

Really? I am not a Republican. I do not support an attack on Iran.

Anything else you want to add, that means nothing?

Really? I am not a Republican. I do not support an attack on Iran.

Anything else you want to add, that means nothing?
Who cares if you're republican or not, if you support an attack or not.
You want Romney for President. If Romney's elected and the Reps take the senate, the attack will happen.

Exactly...

Democrats voted for it too.

:D

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Who cares if you're republican or not, if you support an attack or not.
You want Romney for President. If Romney's elected and the Reps take the senate, the attack will happen.

Over Obama I do. I would rather have someone elected that has not flip-flopped, and was for America first and would restore the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Democrats voted for it too.

:D

They sure did. ;)

The South, the stronghold of the current Republican party, needs to remember that they lost the Civil War.

You do know the the ENTIRE Civil war was basically a war between the Bank England and the Bank of France don't you?

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You do know the the ENTIRE Civil war was basically a war between the Bank England and the Bank of France don't you?

Yeah, I hear you bro. American domestic politics didn't have a thing to do with it, amirite?