• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama wins!

Could you please show me evidence of this happening?

The Dems didn't want people to have to show IDs because a certain percentage of those who were voting were illegal. If you honestly think this wasn't the case then you're quite mistaken.
Even when states offered to give IDs for free the Dems balked.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Ah the gloating from the Left. Too bad you don't have the panache to abstain from that kind of behavior. I trust you'll still be gloating when the honeymoon ends. Second terms never quite go over very well.
While I sincerely hope both sides come together and work for the people, however I have a feeling the Left will do the dumb thing of throwing that idea out the door and over reaching demanding this and that from Republicans/Libertarians. Just think when you fling shit it tends to boomerang.

See, now I find what you're saying ridiculous. For as much gloating from the left as you claim to have seen, I've seen just as much bellyaching from the right. I've seen a woman driving around with a sticker on her car that says "RIP USA". I saw a guy in a pickup truck with a "Righties Forever" decal and a Confederate flag waving on the back (I swear I'm not making this shit up). I had one of my clients complain about how now she's going to lose her house and have to move in with her daughter because Obama is going to take it away from her. If you're talking about showing decorum, how about the right wingers who are disappointed that Romney lost shut up and move on with their lives?

The Dems didn't want people to have to show IDs because a certain percentage of those who were voting were illegal. If you honestly think this wasn't the case then you're quite mistaken.
Reps want people to show photo ID 'cause they know many citizens from the minorities don't have one.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

For a group which constantly chest thumps about taking personal responsibility, you certainly seem to have no problem on blaming others when you lose.
Romney lost. He lost. Get over it. It was not because of voter fraud, it was not because of illegals voting, it was not because he cheated. It was because of you, the voters on the right. You not only chose a very bad candidate, those of you far on the right forced that candidate to attempt to mold himself into something he was not, yet something so remarkably unliked by the general population to become rather unworthy of the office he was seeking.
I said from the start in 2008, even before the primaries were over, that it did not matter who would take over office - that person was going to be a one term President. I had stated then that W had done such a historically bad job of managing the country, that he had so abandoned his leadership roll, that whoever took over was starting in a huge hole, and would be forced to make some remarkably unpopular decisions to right the ship.
During that time, those of us on Obama's side have freely admitted his performance has not been perfect. I personally would have loved to have seen him become a lot tougher against the tea baggers. But, so be it.
You guys had a chance to find a likable candidate who had solid ideas on keeping us on the right path. You had this chance, and you blew it - big time.
You built this. Take some responsibility for your mess, and clean it up yourself.

For a group which constantly chest thumps about taking personal responsibility, you certainly seem to have no problem on blaming others when you lose.
Romney lost. He lost. Get over it. It was not because of voter fraud, it was not because of illegals voting, it was not because he cheated. It was because of you, the voters on the right. You not only chose a very bad candidate, those of you far on the right forced that candidate to attempt to mold himself into something he was not, yet something so remarkably unliked by the general population to become rather unworthy of the office he was seeking.
I said from the start in 2008, even before the primaries were over, that it did not matter who would take over office - that person was going to be a one term President. I had stated then that W had done such a historically bad job of managing the country, that he had so abandoned his leadership roll, that whoever took over was starting in a huge hole, and would be forced to make some remarkably unpopular decisions to right the ship.
During that time, those of us on Obama's side have freely admitted his performance has not been perfect. I personally would have loved to have seen him become a lot tougher against the tea baggers. But, so be it.
You guys had a chance to find a likable candidate who had solid ideas on keeping us on the right path. You had this chance, and you blew it - big time.
You built this. Take some responsibility for your mess, and clean it up yourself.
Excellent post.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Us on the right have something else to think about in 2016, Hillary. If Obama makes no progress in his second term she still has an advantage over the GOP. She was a very popular candidate when she ran. She has the name. She can flip or flop for the decisions made in the prior 8 years without a scratch. I'm hearing Jeb Bush's name being tossed around by some of the talking heads. Bush? BUSH! That name is scared. Fat man Christie could make a run IF he can bring NJ out of 9+% unemployment AND if he even wants the job. These obstacles are on top of the GOP not being able to get a message across.