• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama trashes America 18 times on foreign soil

this really is unprecedented when it comes to a U.S. president. But he is an unprecedented President.

make of that what you will.

make America less shitty again.

There are two kinds of people. The ones who deny reality, pretend nothing's wrong but get mad whenever someone points out a mistake. And the ones who deal with it. I always asumed a country loving patriot would understand that and make his country an even "more" beautiful place by recognizing problems and solving them. Alas, there are too many chauvinists (not only in the US by the way) who just stand in a jurk circle around their flag and shout "we're number one!" and get mad whenever something in this country is questioned. Pity.

Indeed it is a pity. And as you too have pointed out, doing so fools absolutely no-one and in no way ennobles their nation. Quite the contrary.

Do go fuck yourself too you liberal filth and feel free to leave and take 10 more like you with you on your way out.

Good to see your anger management classes are coming along so well. Keep up the good work :glugglug:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
With the Houston game nearing a very successful conclusion (up 42-0 on Lamar late in the 4th quarter) as we speak and with the Longhorns game coming up shortly afterwards, my (and those fellow degenerates who are willing to accompany me in same) direction is quite likely to start heading down the HOV lane on the Alcohol Expressway (if it hasn't already to be truthful) on a fairly concurrent ratio with the aforementioned football action so all I can say in retrospect is that rarely, if ever, has so much never been said by so few concerning so little that has already been said by so many.

Hopefully, that is more what you have been looking for in the way of commentary, my dear Yak buddy....:beer::dunno::drunk:

I'm going to go get more smokes before I get too drunk to drive.

BRB....