• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama supports building a mosque at ground zero

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Yeah a real community center that will always do "community center" things.

Behind closed doors it's a different matter.

You know this how, exactly?

That mentality is the perfect example - the epitome - of the ignorant, fear driven American mindset that is being induced by the biased media sources who do nothing but plant unrealistically and vastly unwarranted fearful thoughts into the minds of each and every viewer that doesn't have the mental capacity to understand that news sources are run by businesses whom aren't interested in reporting accurate, factually unarguable news. Rather, they are more interested in creating fear and panic. Because, without that fear and without that panic, ignorant Americans wouldn't watch their precious news broadcast and they wouldn't make money.

Stop letting the media dictate the knowledge that you feel as if you have. A small percentage of Muslim extremists - not Muslim people, not Muslim leaders, not Muslim faithful, but Muslim EXTREMISTS - take radical actions that are fueled by their religious beliefs and we automatically condemn the entire faith and every single one of the billions of people who follow it?

An insignificantly small portion of the entire Muslim faith commits acts of pure terror against the American people and we automatically think that each and every mosque - a house of worship, mind you (which is no different than a Catholic church or a Jewish synagogue) - is some sort of evil terrorist meeting ground, where masked vigilantes are plotting the demise and destruction of America and it's people behind closed doors in some sort of secret "Death to America" club?

And we (Americans) act as if they (Muslims) are the hateful ones. Only in America can we be so blind to our own hypocrisy. God bless this land.

:rolleyes:

My analogy was based moreso on 9/11 WTC destruction and paper airplanes (the destructive instrument in 9/11) and not so much Islam. However, it was Islamic fundamentalist that did indeed hijack the planes, and now Islamic folks want to build a mosque. There is a connection in the end to all involved.

I believe anyone with commonsense and common decency would (and should) find building a mosque to be bad taste near, around, or on the WTC grounds.

I see what you are saying and agree. In the end, I have no ill will towards Muslims, however, this action of folks wanting to build a Mosque at ground zero I do hold ill will towards, only due to it is coming off as a spit in the face to those who were around, remember, and died that day. Islam took the towers down and now Islam is building on the very site it destroyed what previously stood an Islamic building.

That last sentence is how I feel the motives seem to be and of course do not reflect all Muslims. Just those behind the initial idea of building a Mosque near the site. My opinion.

I know you have no ill will towards Muslims, man. And I agree that this is an example of grand provocation. But there are Muslims who agree and agree quite vocally with us. And then there are true provocateurs.

My whole argument is that the allowance to be figuratively spat upon does not ever trump the right to spit. Our feelings are incredibly important to us, but our Rights are even more important to the republic.

I know you have no ill will towards Muslims, man. And I agree that this is an example of grand provocation. There are Muslims who agree and agree quite vocally. And there are true provocateurs.

My whole argument is that the allowance to be figuratively spat upon does not ever trump the right to spit. Our feelings are incredibly important to us, but our Rights are even more important to the republic.

Indeed it is. Which because of the constitution it can happen. As much as it dismays me there is no point in getting all up in arms about it. Now to bear arms about it I might... :rolleyes:

Just kidding about that last part for those who might of read that a few different [literal] ways lol

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
can't you guys see what this really is?

its a brilliant plan to kill finally Osama and other top terrorists.
because when they find out about this no doubt they will die laughing.

and also now the germans can build an Oktoberfest
Party Fun Zone on the site of Auschwitz and nobody can complain

can't you guys see what this really is?

its a brilliant plan to kill finally Osama and other top terrorists.
because when they find out about this no doubt they will die laughing.

and also now the germans can build an Oktoberfest
Party Fun Zone on the site of Auschwitz and nobody can complain

Why will Osama die laughing? Because a mosque will be built in NYC? Or because the now unnamed War on Terror expands to Pakistan, Sudan, Yemen, the UAE and potentially Iran?

Or is it because we depend on a Communist state to provide us loans to fund said wars?

Or is it because we provide hundreds of millions to create a police and military force in Iraq and Afghanistan as counties in California, Ohio, Washington and other states tell residents to rely on their own awareness and firearms?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_ground_zero_mosque_obama
:wtf:
Obama is makin it more and more to not like him...

Absolutely fuck no. If he builds a mosque on ground zero that will be an act of terrorism pure and simple! If for no other reason than it is an honor to the god of the people who flew the planes into the trade center! Tell me that's not against everything this country stands for...all I have to say is burn in hell :thefinger seriously fuck you!

I'll agree for the sake of argument that muslims have rights to practice their religion in this country. But they do NOT have that right at ground zero...

Absolutely fuck no. If he builds a mosque on ground zero that will be an act of terrorism pure and simple! If for no other reason than it is an honor to the god of the people who flew the planes into the trade center! Tell me that's not against everything this country stands for...all I have to say is burn in hell :thefinger seriously fuck you!

I'll agree for the sake of argument that muslims have rights to practice their religion in this country. But they do NOT have that right at ground zero...
You sound like a cruel idiot.

The scary thing is, you maybe aren't. An idiot.

I need to repeat this:

"If he builds a mosque on ground zero that will be an act of terrorism pure and simple!"

It's that pure and simple. Someone clearly read up on it all and knows the facts.

Some of you people need a little air and shit.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Obama supports building a mosque at ground zero - of course he does, but will he support that gay club next to it?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
A slap in the face towards Americans IMO. if it were up to me they wouldn't be building a mosque within 2000 miles of ground zero. :2 cents:

That's nice.

You just stay in tune all you can. Work on your reading while you're at it. It might be a great ride for you.

"Work on my reading".:clap:

Nice attempt at trying to light my fuse. But I'm afraid it is FAIL.:horse:

I haven't forgotten what was done in the name of islam on 9/11.

You've made the familiar and grossly incorrect conflation of islam and terrorism. :nono:

al Qaeda is a terrorist organization who happens to practice islam. They would still be a terrorist organization if they practiced Judaism or Presbyterianism.

Do you really believe we're at war with an entire religion? Seriously? You need to gain perspective, man.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
You sound like a cruel idiot.

The scary thing is, you maybe aren't. An idiot.

I need to repeat this:

"If he builds a mosque on ground zero that will be an act of terrorism pure and simple!"

It's that pure and simple. Someone clearly read up on it all and knows the facts.

Some of you people need a little air and shit.

All I need to hear is mosque on ground zero. Pretty damn insulting to Americans if you think about it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ For fuck's sake, they aren't building the goddamn thing on ground zero. It's near it. Donny, you're out of your element!

The White House had not previously taken a stand on the mosque, which would be part of a $100 million Islamic center two blocks from where nearly 3,000 people perished when hijacked jetliners slammed into the World Trade Center towers on Sept. 11, 2001.

You've made the familiar and grossly incorrect conflation of islam and terrorism. :nono:

al Qaeda is a terrorist organization who happens to practice islam. They would still be a terrorist organization if they practiced Judaism or Presbyterianism.

Do you really believe we're at war with an entire religion? Seriously? You need to gain perspective, man.

We aren't at war with islam. However, Islam is at war with us i.e. the West.

Consider it a clash of civilizations.

I honestly think half of the people who have posted on this thread have no idea what they are talking about. Either that or they are just bigoted and ignorant beyond belief.

It is a mosque. A mosque is a place of worship for people who follow the islamic faith. Just because the suspected people who flew the planes into the WTC were muslims doesn't mean every muslim in the world wants to fly an airplane into a building. They were terroist. Not every muslim is a terroist. Hell MOST muslims are not terroist.

People who were apart of the KKK followed the christian faith. Does people terrorized people day in and day out. I guess we should just stop building christian churchs in the nation in the cities where people where shot, stabbed, raped, hung from trees. And thats a lot of cities and towns.

Oh yeah....lets just throw out the Bill of Rights while we are at it. Looks as if a good portion of you don't want to uphold it anyways.

We aren't at war with islam. However, Islam is at war with us i.e. the West.

Consider it a clash of civilizations.

So, we can expect there to be Islamic troops coming over on Islamic battleships, maybe landing in New York Harbor and beginning a ground assault to take over America even if we leave Afghanistan and Iraq?

I honestly think half of the people who have posted on this thread have no idea what they are talking about. Either that or they are just bigoted and ignorant beyond belief.

It is a mosque. A mosque is a place of worship for people who follow the islamic faith. Just because the suspected people who flew the planes into the WTC were muslims doesn't mean every muslim in the world wants to fly an airplane into a building. They were terroist. Not every muslim is a terroist. Hell MOST muslims are not terroist.

People who were apart of the KKK followed the christian faith. Does people terrorized people day in and day out. I guess we should just stop building christian churchs in the nation.

Oh yeah....lets just throw out the Bill of Rights while we are at it. Looks as if a good portion of you don't wan to uphold it anyways.

I think most people get that..but there is an inherent politic in this case.

Most reasonable people realize the average Muslim isn't some radical, hate-mongering terrorist.

That said, most reasonable people wouldn't like (just on an impression) Islamic terrorists knocking down a national landmark, killing thousands and an Islamic symbol erected in it's place.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

People who were apart of the KKK followed the christian faith. Does people terrorized people day in and day out. I guess we should just stop building christian churchs in the nation in the cities where people where shot, stabbed, raped, hung from trees. And thats a lot of cities and towns.

Oh yeah....lets just throw out the Bill of Rights while we are at it. Looks as if a good portion of you don't want to uphold it anyways.

I know good and well what I said in my post. I admit I am stereotyping islam, and I don't care that everybody knows it. I don't trust those people, especially when they are speaking their own language around me, this is america, while your around me, speak american, or get the fuck away from me. so yeah I admit it, I don't have to like em' nor do I have too trust them. now what?

So, we can expect there to be Islamic troops coming over on Islamic battleships, maybe landing in New York Harbor and beginning a ground assault to take over America even if we leave Afghanistan and Iraq?

you are 100 percent correct sir

people don't understand that we are at war with extremist factions that happend to be muslims....not the entire religion.

also if i'm not mistaken wasn't timothy mcviegh catholic...i swear i remember reading it somewhere. Would all you people be opposed to them building a church in oklahoma city where the bombs went off in that building?

The Twin Towers should only have a statue representing the Twin Towers and it's pretty stupid to think a religious building respects the memory of the people who died there. It's religion that fueled the attacks and it's quite insulting to build any place of worship in ground zero. Just my opinion.