• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama Spending

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If the case is that spending got us here under certain circumstances, what is the solution this president has to turn this trend back? Energy policies would be a great solution but we need a short term along with a long term to do this. I don't know if he's got this in his bag.

Bob.

Raise taxes. I'm not even talking big raises, though I favor doubling the top marginal rates, simply letting the Bush tax cuts expire on the top marginal rate would go a long way to solving the problem.

wallstreet.jpg

Idealogy and politics always get in the way, right? The thinking is flawed that you can just cut taxes and that will automatically cause business to invest those dollars and you can spend as much as you want.

I'm not in complete agreement with the way the Republican and Democrat lines are drawn, lumping Bush and Reagan together, and with some of the projections. However, the point is valid and the fact is that while the Republicans had control of policy the spending and the debt soared. A fact that is lost on Republican mantras and marketing.

Saying that flipping a Republican lever will be voting for an idiot and ruining the economy and flipping a Democrat lever will bring sanity and wise choices really is more of the same marketing though. I think if more people recognized the reality of the data that is posted here they would think a bit deeper about who they are voting for.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Saying that flipping a Republican lever will be voting for an idiot and ruining the economy and flipping a Democrat lever will bring sanity and wise choices really is more of the same marketing though. I think if more people recognized the reality of the data that is posted here they would think a bit deeper about who they are voting for.

Totally agree with that. Republicans refuse to accept that their party is as guilty of "big government" as their opposition. I know how bad democrats are at tax-and-spend. Unfortunately it's been tax cut-and-spend since the Reagan administration and that is unsustainable.

Totally agree with that. Republicans refuse to accept that their party is as guilty of "big government" as their opposition. I know how bad democrats are at tax-and-spend. Unfortunately it's been tax cut-and-spend since the Reagan administration and that is unsustainable.

Obama is the woest FUCK ever!!!!