• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama quote

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
First time I've agreed with Will about anything.

You agree with me on everything. :tongue:

When's the last time we had a talk? :dunno:

Now Barry O'bama wants to take away a hospital's right to refuse to perform abortions and many Catholic hospitals will close rather than adhere to that jackassery. (It's my new word. I kind of like it)

Legally and Constitutionally he nor the Supreme Court could do that.

But, when's the last time a politician, judge, and so on followed the rules?

Anyway.. blame Obama all you want. That 49% of the country that's voting there WITH him.. they[/B] (very possibly) believe the exact same thing. So think about who you're agreeing with. Not just a prez. nominee.. but millions upon millions of people, too.

Just a word about going with the crowd. 1500 years ago MOST people thought the earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago MOST people thought the earth was flat. 100 years ago MOST people thought blacks were less than people. 50 years ago MOST people thought landing on the moon was impossible. Just be careful which crowd your running with.

Remember, Bambi stood on the floor of the Illinois Legislature and argued against a bill that would require basic, life-giving care to a child that survived an abortion------not a fetus, but a living, viable child that SURVIVED an abortion. This makes him EVIL, plain and simple. If you agree that a child that survives an abortion should be left to die in a linen closet, then you are evil as well.
If only the newborn were a terrorist, he would surely have made an effort to provide care for them.....

BTW, in the history of Presidential elections, Bambi received the 2nd highest amount of votes against him than any winning President, 2nd only to Bush by less than a million votes....He's not as popular as his personal Pravda (CBS, NBC,ABC, CNN) would have you believe...

why,is it that,in the "land of freedom", some people want to take away the free right to just fuck around?Why all this talk about "punishment" and why all this misogynism?If the girl got pregnant,it's also the guy's fault ("don't worry,I can control it,I'll pull out"...and she believed him...) .

why all this talk about teenage pregnancies?abortion is also for grown women,who have 2-3 kids,get pregnant at 47 because they thought is wasn't possible,and just want to not have any more kids.
and why is it that,many "pro-life" people are in favor of the death penalty? what about "the sanctity of life" then????
and why is it that the same people didn't vote for health care for CHILDREN?don't they care for children then?
It just doesn't make any sense.Probably just confused thoughts in people's heads,with a big scary GOD somewhere around and a lot of blah-blah.
If people don't want to have kids,it's their own issue.no one can force you to be a parent.You should only become one if you REALLY want to.There are enough screwed-up kids around due to irresponsible parents and broken homes,we don't need any more.

This said,people should know that abortion is not a game,and there is only a limited number a woman can have,without running the risk of permenant damage.Abortion is NOT a method of contraception!
People should be responsible enough not to get pregnant when they don't want to have kids,in order to not have to have an abortion,because no woman is happy to have one! some people should stop talking about it as if women just have abortions for fun!

BTW, in the history of Presidential elections, Bambi received the 2nd highest amount of votes against him than any winning President, 2nd only to Bush by less than a million votes....He's not as popular as his personal Pravda (CBS, NBC,ABC, CNN) would have you believe...

Really? Wow!!! You're a stats genius. I guess your analysis shows us the population of the United States continues to grow.