• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama on Spending

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
WOW, this man is really good at blowing smoke up our asses

WOW, this man is really good at blowing smoke up our asses

We'll see because he plans to make some announcements here. In case we need to know, what sides do you prefer with your crow?

We didn't get a chance to find out what some of you like with your crow during the pirate standoff.

This is a campaign pledge that he made and that's he's getting around to actually address now.

This is a very good bi-partisan idea, a bit on the "low fruit" side of the TO DO LIST. Fiscal Conservatives should applaud this as well as the opening up trade/domestic relations with Cuba. That is also something that "free marketers" and Republicans should be saluting President Obama on.

I can only imagine where his spending cuts are going to come from. Certainly not any liberal agendas.

I can only imagine where his spending cuts are going to come from. Certainly not any liberal agendas.

Well, we're going to find out pretty soon I suspect.

We didn't get a chance to find out what some of you like with your crow during the pirate standoff.
And I did praise him for setting that policy. I will praise him on such.

But man, he's just combining "staying the course" with the "spend more" when it comes to the economy. Not good. Not good at all.