• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Men, Now We're Fucked

Bingo. I've read synapses of the studies. It's a LONG way off from being perfected. They have also since stopped using embryonic cells altogether- now they can get the stem cells from anyone's mucous membranes.

In this particular case they claimed to have used male embryonic stem cells.:2 cents:

Do women really need us men anyways?

I'm thinking the one's who like men and want to suck real dicks not dildos.

Thank God that alot of them still prefer my delivery system.:D

Some guys, believe it or not, are seriously into parenting but are infertile no matter how much fucking they do. Their sperm doesn't work!

This is about hope for them and their partners in spite of all the paranoia on this board.

Here's some stem cells for ya :rubbel:
lol

Why waste time and money on sperm cell manufacture when there's already too many damn people around? That same research could have been funnelled towards brain cell manufacture for alzheimers and parkinsons patients or trying to grow new organs for transplants.
Good point:glugglug:

WTF IS MY PROBLEM THEN? Because all the women I've met would have rather sucked on a dildo than my cock. :(
:eek::1orglaugh

Does this mean that the price of turkey basters will increase as a complimentary item?

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
In this particular case they claimed to have used male embryonic stem cells.:2 cents:

Let me rephrase. They no longer HARVEST embryonic cells. The original lines are still available, I think there are 6? that are still in use. The newer collection method was just discovered about 4 years ago.