• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama on Acid

:rofl2:

And then....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
:facepalm:

I would have suggested posting these in the funny pictures thread... but, you know, they're just not funny. Editing press conference footage for provocative results is not entertaining. It is, like most of your threads, quite tiresome.

I would have suggested posting these in the funny pictures thread... but, you know, they're just not funny. Editing press conference footage for provocative results is not entertaining. It is, like most of your threads, quite tiresome.

Well.... then stop clicking on my threads. ;)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Well.... then stop clicking on my threads. ;)

I have just as much a right to post meaningless, worthless bullshit as you do. This is me exercising said right in your thread.

What you really mean is... if this would have been a video with Bush instead of Obama, it would be top on your list of funny shit.

It is, like most of your threads, quite tiresome.
Shall I post all the threads that I've started where you participated? You're about as two-faced as I've ever seen in a person. Wasn't a few days ago and you were calling me "Bro" in one of my threads.. as in - "Cool story, Bro"

And now, you come into this one cracking wise. What a phony!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
What you really mean is... if this would have been a video with Bush instead of Obama, it would be top on your list of funny shit.
Sigh. Again, I'm a Conservative. I don't find bashing President Bush any funnier than you do.

Shall I post all the threads that I've started where you participated? You're about as two-faced as I've ever seen in a person. Wasn't a few days ago and you were calling me "Bro" in one of my threads.. as in - "Cool story, Bro"

And now, you come into this one cracking wise. What a phony!
Cool story, bro is sarcasm. It is never meant to be taken as a compliment.

I'm not two faced. The thread you posted above is an NHL related thread. I watch hockey whenever I get the chance. We shared a common interest, hence my participation in that thread. On the whole, I find most of your threads tedious. I would consider the NHL thread to be the anomaly in that I was interested in the subject matter of your post.

Here, you posted a video of a press conference that was edited to make it appear that Obama made statements about drug use. I don't find that particular type of video amusing. That caused my comments about this thread to be negative. While I am not a fan of the President, I am against this form of low brow humor. Attack his economic policy or his foreign policy, but don't splice parts of a speech together to make it appear that he said something he did not. That's just not funny to me. Sorry.

I realize this thread was another attempt by you to illicit attention and responses from the members here. Having temporarily satisfied that craving for you, I'll move on to other threads now.

I will laugh if if Obama gets re-elected Sam, just because of you. The hatred you show towards him has been noted and not many people on here care that you hate him. The constant drivel that your threads provide becomes quite tiresome after a while

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The second one was weak, but I laughed my ass off at the first one. :rofl2:

It actually Raised my opinion of the President. :)

The "Drunk Speech Fail" is classic, and it really humanizes the guy for me.
No shit I respect his conviction, and courage to defend himself
even against the disapproval of the crowd.

Obama '12

Cool story, bro is sarcasm. It is never meant to be taken as a compliment.
That's horse-shit and you know it.

I'm not two faced. The thread you posted above is an NHL related thread. I watch hockey whenever I get the chance. We shared a common interest, hence my participation in that thread. On the whole, I find most of your threads tedious. I would consider the NHL thread to be the anomaly in that I was interested in the subject matter of your post.
Where I come from, a person who chats ya up and holds a decent conversation, is considered to be a good egg.

Here, you posted a video of a press conference that was edited to make it appear that Obama made statements about drug use. I don't find that particular type of video amusing. That caused my comments about this thread to be negative. While I am not a fan of the President, I am against this form of low brow humor. Attack his economic policy or his foreign policy, but don't splice parts of a speech together to make it appear that he said something he did not. That's just not funny to me. Sorry.
Fine, but why come off as a prick? So ya didn't think it was funny. No big deal. But to then tell me most all of my threads are tiresome, smacks as sarcastic and a wise ass.
I realize this thread was another attempt by you to illicit attention and responses from the members here. Having temporarily satisfied that craving for you, I'll move on to other threads now.
Yeah, do that Mr. Phony. But remember, just be consistent with your shit-ass attitude. It fits you.

The most pathetic thing about all these types of threads is that this fucking clown spends more time in a day thinking about Obama than his supporters do.

He's a troll. We have to put up this once in a while around here

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Obama '12

I don't understand all the negativity here. I can relate
to Obama in this video. Look at what he's had to put up with
these past few years. I know I'd be hittin' the bottle pretty hard
if I had to deal with what he has to deal with. (Hell, I bet half our
best presidents were high-functioning alcoholics.) That moment
when he's peaking in the middle of the press conference is human.
Would I want to trip acid with this Barack Obama? Fuck yes!

In this next video, the audience is unfairly harsh at the end
(remember this is the guy that got bin Ladin) and I
like the way the President flips them all off at the end.
That's someone I'd like to get drunk with. That's the guy
I'd vote for!

Obama '12

That's horse-shit and you know it.

Where I come from, a person who chats ya up and holds a decent conversation, is considered to be a good egg.

Fine, but why come off as a prick? So ya didn't think it was funny. No big deal. But to then tell me most all of my threads are tiresome, smacks as sarcastic and a wise ass.

Yeah, do that Mr. Phony. But remember, just be consistent with your shit-ass attitude. It fits you.

Hi, Sam. You are SO basic, I wonder how anything around you remains acidic. In any one else's case I would have suggested him to take a dip in the dead sea, and make it livable for the fishes; but You are a member of this board, so, :dunno:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Obama '12 Obama '12 Obama '12 Obama '12
Obama '12 Obama '12 Obama '12 Obama '12

:beer: :beer: Drunk Obama - The New God :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sam thought "cool story bro" was an endearing term. lol