• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama lied in Copenhagen

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Well thanks for clearing that up! I now know what this thread is about, how about you guys?

Obviously, but it's clearly entirely beside the point!

I am interested however in hearing how Obama is anti-american.

You're welcome. I solve all the problems. :hatsoff:

A question for Constitutional Republicans: What makes you believe the ideals of our forefathers are at all relevant to todays society? Not trying to be inflammatory, just wondering.
So he lied about something...hmm

on

Closed Account

"I am interested however in hearing how Obama is anti-american."

To be honest, this was more of a prompt for you to explain what makes you think Obama's anti-american?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
A question for Constitutional Republicans: What makes you believe the ideas of our forefathers' are at all relevant to todays society? Not trying to be inflammatory, just wondering.

Constitution Party

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are the only documents that ever set mankind free. So yes, the ideas of the Founders of this country are extremely valid today. The Bible, the Constitution and The Bill of Rights. That is the correct order.

If you don't think so other countries will take you as a new citizen. :hatsoff:

on

Closed Account
Constitution Party

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are the only documents that ever set mankind free. So yes, the ideas of the Founders of this country are extremely valid today. The Bible, the Constitution and The Bill of Rights. That is the correct order.

"the only documents that ever set mankind free"

At the time the Constitution and Bill of Rights were written, what was the slavery situation like?

I'm glad you went right towards the "love it or leave it" sentiment. Great form.

I don't know, I just feel that a document written several hundred years ago couldn't possibly predict how the social, economic and political field would change, even 100 years after that. We will never be a "true" democracy, so it seems a bit antiquated. That's not to say I don't believe in basic rights, but I don't feel a document should dictate what we deserve, especially since it doesn't apply to everyone to begin with. I'm willing to bet the forefathers gave not one shit about women, minorities, or homosexuals.
That would actually be pretty sweet, but I don't have the money or resources to do so. If you look at it from an alien aspect, if you were forced to land somewhere on planet earth, do you think they'd really say "let's go to America?"

on

Closed Account
That's a states issue. :hatsoff:

At the time the South was close to abolishing slavery with that generation being the last slaves.
You're all been lied to about the issue.

So it didn't exactly "set mankind free" then.

Anyway, what is it that makes Obama anti-american?

Haven't you been told this by enough people already?

The truth eludes your mind.

Okay..so set me straight...you tell me...or even point me to the post which outlines his "lie" in this case. Easy enough right?:glugglug:

At the time the Constitution and Bill of Rights were written, what was the slavery situation like?

The Constitution prohibited Congress from outlawing the Atlantic slave trade for twenty years. A fugitive slave clause required the return of runaway slaves to their owners. The Constitution gave the federal government the power to put down domestic rebellions, including slave insurrections. The framers of the Constitution believed that concessions on slavery were the price for the support of southern delegates for a strong central government. They were convinced that if the Constitution restricted the slave trade, South Carolina and Georgia would refuse to join the Union.

Reactions: on

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
What did Rey C. do this time? :dunno:

I had some roasted almonds earlier today and I cut a wicked one. Couldn't help it. Sorry. :o

Cuban girls, man... I'm tellin' ya. They'll make your pollo rather loco. ;)

I'm glad you went right towards the "love it or leave it" sentiment. Great form.

I don't know, I just feel that a document written several hundred years ago couldn't possibly predict how the social, economic and political field would change, even 100 years after that. We will never be a "true" democracy, so it seems a bit antiquated. That's not to say I don't believe in basic rights, but I don't feel a document should dictate what we deserve, especially since it doesn't apply to everyone to begin with. I'm willing to bet the forefathers gave not one shit about women, minorities, or homosexuals.
The rise of the corporation has basically rendered the Constitution irrelevant. It can be fixed but if we really care to be a representative democracy then the Senate must be abolished. The House of Reps is set up to mirror growth patterns--the more populous states have more of a say then the least populous states.

The Senate should be abolished and the SCOTUS needs to have term limits instituted.

I think State gov'ts should be abolished. We only need Federal and Local.

That would actually be pretty sweet, but I don't have the money or resources to do so. If you look at it from an alien aspect, if you were forced to land somewhere on planet earth, do you think they'd really say "let's go to America?"
Not anymore. If Aliens are intelligent, wouldn't they want to interact with the most powerful nation on the planet? Today that would mean China, not the U.S.

As for the first black president thing, I think you're just being pedantic,
No, I'm telling you the truth.
I suggest you look up the word "pedantic" before replying.

Irrespective of truth, claiming a glass of water isn't really a glass of water because, being half-full, the other half contains air, is being pedantic.

Stating that BHO's not entirely black is so tangential to the discussion that even to proffer such polemics says much about the quality of the debate.

*yawn* Obama also lied in Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Berlin, Beijing,Toronto,Orlando,Seattle,Chapel Hill, Albuquerque,Ames,Nashua.........

Memo to Obama:

Compromising is not change.

You compromise from a position of weakness, not strength.

You were elected to facilitate change not to prop up your loser opponents.

Signed,
The Concerned

jasonk282

Banned
Memo to Obama:

Signed,
The Concerned

Does this really surprise you?

Memo to Obama:

Signed,
The Concerned

t/r the most basic understanding of negotiation yields that the only tool in that process is leverage.

ANY negotiated settlement results in some compromise...Most parties settle irrespective of leverage when the core objectives they argue in the negotiations are met.

People in positions of weakness desire compromise but they don't typically have the leverage to effect it on their accord.