• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama has lost a lot of creditibilty over comments on Prof. Gates' arrest at his home

Race is a very hot button in America.

We chose a President for all American, not just African-American and any local police matter should NOT be commented by the President of United States.

Obama's handling of the economy is a E-, a failing grade and adding a proposal to Universal Health Care with a trillion dollar deficit, Obama is a one-term President.

Time after time, Obama is actually acting "stupidly" (quoted from Obama) to meet with black athletes, to go to Broadway to see black Broadway shows and promote blacks to many Federal appointed jobs.

I think it is time for us to pause and ask ourselves who did we vote for in Novemeber. A President for all people, or a President for 17% of all American.

It is time for Obama to wake up and NEVER comment on a local cop issue between white cop and black citizen.

Would Obama commented on this local matter if Professor Gates of Harvard is a white dude and trying to enter into his own home.

The bigger issue is the white woman happened to walk by is the one who called police believing "black" can not live in a upscale neighborhood.

Also the police responded also do not stop from there after Professor Gates presented his Harvard I.D. and stating this is his own residence.

Anyone will have a fist with the cop questioning the house owner if he is breaking into his own house.

This is a burning issue and Obama should stay away from it.

Let his friend, Governor of Mass. presented a fact and then followed up with it.

Now, Obama becomes the focal point of the racial divide in America !

Re: Obama has lost a lot of creditibilty over comments on Prof. Gates' arrest at his

Race is a very hot button in America.

We chose a President for all American, not just African-American and any local police matter should NOT be commented by the President of United States.

Obama's handling of the economy is a E-, a failing grade and adding a proposal to Universal Health Care with a trillion dollar deficit, Obama is a one-term President.

Time after time, Obama is actually acting "stupidly" (quoted from Obama) to meet with black athletes, to go to Broadway to see black Broadway shows and promote blacks to many Federal appointed jobs.

I think it is time for us to pause and ask ourselves who did we vote for in Novemeber. A President for all people, or a President for 17% of all American.

It is time for Obama to wake up and NEVER comment on a local cop issue between white cop and black citizen.

Would Obama commented on this local matter if Professor Gates of Harvard is a white dude and trying to enter into his own home.

The bigger issue is the white woman happened to walk by is the one who called police believing "black" can not live in a upscale neighborhood.

Also the police responded also do not stop from there after Professor Gates presented his Harvard I.D. and stating this is his own residence.

Anyone will have a fist with the cop questioning the house owner if he is breaking into his own house.

This is a burning issue and Obama should stay away from it.

Let his friend, Governor of Mass. presented a fact and then followed up with it.

Now, Obama becomes the focal point of the racial divide in America !

I suspect he would have commented in any event (white, black or otherwise) since he apparently knows the man and was asked about it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Re: Obama has lost a lot of creditibilty over comments on Prof. Gates' arrest at his

He's losing points from many people that voted for him, which is unfortunate. He knew the man, so naturally he would take his side. I believe Gates and the officer both acted inappropriately to a degree - not necessary to call him a racist, not necessary to arrest him. As I've said before, if Gates shows him a driver's license right away, we don't hear about this.

Bottom line though: I believe Obama will get reelected anyway. If the stiffest competition comes from Sarah Palin (God help us), he has nothing to worry about. If she's on the GOP ticket, I won't be voting Republican for the first time in my life.

Holy Crap! Sarah Palin has a FreeOnes babe link. Well, I guess she has one thing going for her...

Last edited:

Oh, goody, a lovejoy thread! flylicker

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

There is already a thread on this.
I will comment.
You are wrong about " The bigger issue is the white woman happened to walk by is the one who called police believing "black" can not live in a upscale neighborhood."

You are automatically assuming race was involved.
She saw a guy forcibly enter a house, she called the police.
Thats called being normal.

"Also the police responded also do not stop from there after Professor Gates presented his Harvard I.D. and stating this is his own residence.

Anyone will have a fist with the cop questioning the house owner if he is breaking into his own house.".

Wrong, he was carrying on yelling and calling names the second the cop arrived
"anyone" wouldn't act like that.
A normal person, especially a "renowned scholar" would behave like a man, calmy show the ID and explain what happened, maybe even thank the cop for trying to protect his property.

There is already a thread on this.
I will comment.
You are wrong about " The bigger issue is the white woman happened to walk by is the one who called police believing "black" can not live in a upscale neighborhood."

You are automatically assuming race was involved.
She saw a guy forcibly enter a house, she called the police.
Thats called being normal.

"Also the police responded also do not stop from there after Professor Gates presented his Harvard I.D. and stating this is his own residence.

Anyone will have a fist with the cop questioning the house owner if he is breaking into his own house.".

Wrong, he was carrying on yelling and calling names the second the cop arrived
"anyone" wouldn't act like that.
A normal person, especially a "renowned scholar" would behave like a man, calmy show the ID and explain what happened, maybe even thank the cop for trying to protect his property.

Gates having locked himself out was likely perturbed and frustrated already. Neither side de-escalated the situation until it got to the bleepin' D.A.'s office.

The whole thing was/is blown out of proportion. End of story IMO.

This issue is not important and Obama has lost no credibilty with anybody.

The story is big cuz it keeps everyone off the real topics like.......

-Healthcare
-The Economy
-Iraq/Afghanistan
-Pakistan and its Nukes
-Iran and N. Korea

Namreg

Banned

Obama has lost a lot of creditibilty [creditibilty?] over comments on Prof. Gates' arrest at his home
Race is a very hot button [missing word] in America.

We chose a President for all American [should be plural], not just African-American [missing plural again] and any local police matter should NOT be commented by the President of ["the"] United States.

Obama's handling of the economy is a [an, not a] E-, a failing grade and adding a proposal to Universal Health Care with a trillion dollar deficit, Obama is a one-term President. [last sentence does not make sense]

Time after time, Obama is actually acting "stupidly" (quoted from Obama) to meet with black athletes, to go to Broadway to see black Broadway shows and promote blacks to many Federal appointed jobs.[and whites go to see white shows... your point is?]

I think it is time for us to pause and ask ourselves who did we vote for in Novemeber [novemeber?]. A President for all people, or a President for 17% of all American. [missing plural, yet again]

It is time for Obama to wake up and NEVER comment on a local cop issue between white cop and black citizen.[he must wake up to realize that he is not allowed to express an opinion when asked about it ? what kind of leader is that?]

Would Obama ["have"] commented on this local matter if Professor Gates of Harvard is a ["had been", not is a] white dude and ["had been"] trying to enter into his own home.[missing question mark]

The bigger issue is the white woman happened to walk by is the one who called police believing "black" can not live in a upscale neighborhood.[the woman who walked by is a bigger issue? or is the bigger issue that she called police? what are you referring to here? i know what you mean -you want to imply she is racist and that is the bigger issue- but your sentence makes no sense]

Also the police responded also do not stop [what does that mean?] from there [from where?] after Professor Gates presented his Harvard I.D. and stating ["stated"] this is his own residence.

Anyone will have a fist with the cop questioning the house owner if he is breaking into his own house. [he would fist the cop? anally?]

This is a burning issue and Obama should stay away from it. [why is this even newsworthy? and why should anyone be forbidden from expressing an opinion?]

Let his friend, Governor of Mass. presented a fact and then followed up with it.[this sentence makes no sense at all]

Now, Obama becomes the focal point of the racial divide in America! [only in the minds of people obsessed with race]

i think it is obvious from your post that mr obama should invest more money in education, to improve not only spelling and grammar in american schools but also to teach kids that racism -white or black- is idiotic.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

i think it is obvious from your post that mr obama should invest more money in education, to improve not only spelling and grammar in american schools but also to teach kids that racism -white or black- is idiotic.

This from the same guy that didn't capitalize "I", didn't put a period after Mr., didn't capitalize Obama, didn't capitalize American, and (twice) forgot to put a space before and after a dash. You know what they say about those who live in glass houses...

This from the same guy that didn't capitalize "I", didn't put a period after Mr., didn't capitalize Obama, didn't capitalize American, and (twice) forgot to put a space before and after a dash. Also, "to improve not only spelling and grammar in american schools" is an interrupting clause and should be set off by commas. You know what they say about those who live in glass houses...

Great Burn!! :thumbsup:

The O would have gained cred by staying out of the fray and stating "I do not have a comment on this subject until it is resolved". But no, he has to try and rule every aspect in life and he sucks at it. :2 cents:

Namreg

Banned

i never capitalise on t3h intarwebz, and english isn't my mother tongue :)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

i never capitalise on t3h intarwebz, and english isn't my mother tongue :)

Then don't call someone else out for their mistakes. It's annoying. Trust me, I'll find more problems in your writing than you will in someone else's. That's a guaranteed way to piss someone off. This is a forum. Correct grammar and punctuation are appreciated but not completely necessary. If you can understand the post, let it go. I'd love to correct every post I see, but I don't. I suggest you try doing the same. Release your inner Grammar Nazi...

Facetious

Moderated

:thumbsup:
I will give credit where it is due, Obama was forthright in saying that he used a
poor choice of words and was too quick to judge, or something along those lines.

That's more than I can say forrrrr..........

never mind :D

Namreg

Banned

Then don't call someone else out for their mistakes. It's annoying. Trust me, I'll find more problems in your writing than you will in someone else's. That's a guaranteed way to piss someone off. This is a forum. Correct grammar and punctuation are appreciated but not completely necessary. If you can understand the post, let it go. I'd love to correct every post I see, but I don't. I suggest you try doing the same. Release your inner Grammar Nazi...

well i find it annoying when someone isn't capable of putting a sentence together in their own language, yet somehow feels the need to share their wisdom with the rest of the world.

i would also like to correct every post i see, but that would take enormous amounts of time.

i know, i should just ignore these people, as i'm sure most of you do, but sometimes i'm just tired... and then i have a little fun. release your inner humour nazi ... :wave2:

He had to comment, that was a given. However, I think he made his comment too soon and he released a too biased comment when he admitted he didn't know all of the facts. Also, the problem with his comment is that no one is talking about the healtcare reform, instead they're talking about his comment.