• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama has lost a lot of creditibilty over comments on Prof. Gates' arrest at his home

Re: Obama has lost a lot of creditibilty over comments on Prof. Gates' arrest at his

Please explain to my feeble mind how O's predecessor left a near depression for him.

Not being sarcastic, but just facts.

By my scorecard--this is the dumbest thing I've read thus far in this thread.

O's predecessor = Dubya

Dubya and GOP Congress of 2000-2006 "managed" the economy which produced a housing bubble and stock market crash in Aug'08. Many jobs have been lost since Aug 2008. Many more would've been lost if Obama did nothing. I'm not even going to trash Dubya for his swan song "save the economy" bailout but I will chastise Dubya and Cheney (I think it was Cheney who actually admitted) that they let the Big 3 Auto Companies "twist in the wind" because they didn't want GM/Ford/Chrysler to go bellyup/titsup on their "watch"..:(:mad:

Basically, if Obama did nothing when he took office...economy craters further and we enter into a Great Depression level of unemployment--25% or higher:eek: And the "Free Market" *cough**cough* rolls....sputters...on!

Re: Obama has lost a lot of creditibilty over comments on Prof. Gates' arrest at his

Obama was mainly elected thanks to the ghetto crowd and the poor people votes. He symbolized and still symbolizes the president of the America of the poor, and it is the truth, you can't deny it.

2008 Presidential Election results, by income: Earners of $200,000 or more per year voted for Obama over McCain, 52% to 46%.

"Let me explain something to you. Had you asked me for an explanation of my assertions then I would have been obligated to supply you with them. SINCE you challenged my assertions that means you are now obligated to supply the explanations for your challenge. Got it? Good."

No I don't "Got it?" Hot Mega.

You made the statements. Back them up. Otherwise throw out any willey nilley statement and run. Typical liberal. Smoke and mirrors.

"Let me explain something to you. Had you asked me for an explanation of my assertions then I would have been obligated to supply you with them. SINCE you challenged my assertions that means you are now obligated to supply the explanations for your challenge. Got it? Good."

No I don't "Got it?" Hot Mega.

You made the statements. Back them up. Otherwise throw out any willey nilley statement and run. Typical liberal. Smoke and mirrors.

Had you asked me to, "back it up", "explain how" or any other variation of those questions I would have been obligated to and would have done so.

You sir, offered an affirmative challenge which means one of two things; you have a case or cases to offer refuting my claims or you're just babbling to keep from being quiet. I think it's the latter.

"You sir, offered an affirmative challenge which means one of two things; you have a case or cases to offer refuting my claims or you're just babbling to keep from being quiet. I think it's the latter. "

Back up your statements and we all will see which it is.

Do you have a problem backing them up?

"You sir, offered an affirmative challenge which means one of two things; you have a case or cases to offer refuting my claims or you're just babbling to keep from being quiet. I think it's the latter. "

Back up your statements and we all will see which it is.

Do you have a problem backing them up?

No but you sure seem to have a problem backing up yours. Again, next! By now I think you're just FOS and didn't have any credible argument in the first place or else you would have played that card proudly. Instead of just increasing your post totals.

What? You want "back up" that the economic down turn started under W?

You can look at literally thousands of economic indicators. How about housing starts, foreclosures, unemployment, gas prices, discretional spending, corporate profits…

Listen, when someone says the sky is blue in a debate, it doesn’t make sense for me to start crying and screaming, cite it! Where’s the evidence?! What are your sources?

What? You want "back up" that the economic down turn started under W?

You can look at literally thousands of economic indicators. How about housing starts, foreclosures, unemployment, gas prices, discretional spending, corporate profits…

Listen, when someone says the sky is blue in a debate, it doesn’t make sense for me to start crying and screaming, cite it! Where’s the evidence?! What are your sources?
well, technically according to the right, it started with Carter - > then Clinton -> then shiftless blacks, and it was just cr*ppy timing that the house of cards fell under Bushs tenure. :rolleyes:

then shiftless blacks, and it was just cr*ppy timing that the house of cards fell under Bushs tenure. :rolleyes:

Yeah....a minority of a minority (blacks who took out recent home loans) could actually plummet economies like dominoes around the world.:rolleyes:

It's amazing some of the absurdly silly notions some people will buy just for the sake of politics.

to me,
as an impartial foreign observer :wave2:
obama is actually doing as he has done all along

to sum it up in a stereotype -
"keepin it real"
unlike 95% of modern politicians obama
actually tells the truth straight out
or
how he is feeling in an important moment,
like talkin about takin a little blow
- not all of us are going to do that
but