• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama Fried Chicken

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
It's Obama Fried Chicken! OFC pops up in China... but can the President also match the secret recipe of Colonel Sanders?

Is Obama abandoning his bid for a second term in the White House and is giving Colonel Sanders a run for his money by opening a chain of fried chicken joints?
Now that's change you can't really believe in.
But in Beijing, China, a restaurant is actually calling itself OFC with a logo that looks alarmingly like the President dressed in the colonel's clothes.

The catchphrase underneath, apparently says 'We’re so cool, aren’t we?'
The Obama Fried Chicken could be a response to the U.S. filing a complaint with the World Trade Organization about Chinese tariffs on American chicken exports.
According to the New York Times, the tariffs affect an industry that employs about 300,000 people and range from 50 to 100 per cent, which means some Chinese importers paid as much as twice the price for American chicken.

Maybe the Chinese have something of an Obama-chicken obsession.
Earlier this year in Hong Kong, an Obama lookalike was employed to advertize KFC.
The restaurant's sign was first spotted by TheShanghaiist.com and picked up by msnbc.com.
There are, of course, New York versions that caused quite a stir.
There is one in Harlem and one in Brooklyn.
Some people have complained the name plays into old racial stereotypes.

Article

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
They sell Obama OG at my weed store. Obama's approval rating is slightly higher than the percentage of THC so it's not very potent. The McCain OG gets you so high you can't lift your arms above your shoulders.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Now, China is right where I go to get all my legitimate counter-political commentary.

One of my goals in life is to go to a Halloween party dressed as Obama with a bucket of KFC and some Colt 45. Maybe I will this year.

Whoops, was that not politically correct?!?! Oh well. Screw you PC pieces of shit. ;) :dislike:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
One of my goals in life is to go to a Halloween party dressed as Obama with a bucket of KFC and some Colt 45. Maybe I will this year.

Whoops, was that not politically correct?!?! Oh well. Screw you PC pieces of shit. ;) :dislike:

Are you going to wear an Obama mask for the full effect?

Google this: C4L Pimp Costume Velboa Tiger Coat and Adult Supa Mac Daddy Costume.

Google shopping.

Are you going to wear an Obama mask for the full effect?

Google this: C4L Pimp Costume Velboa Tiger Coat

Google shopping.
I might. Anything to piss off pussy PC people who think anything that is remotely insensitive is insensitive. Political correctness/uber liberalism pisses me off to the extreme. I've also thought about making a burqua and going as a Muslim woman. Maybe going as Mohammed would be even better. :rolleyes:

I might. Anything to piss off pussy PC people who think anything that is remotely insensitive is insensitive. Political correctness/uber liberalism pisses me off to the extreme. I've also thought about making a burqua and going as a Muslim woman. Maybe going as Mohammed would be even better. :rolleyes:

might as well bring a watermelon, if you're going the full monty...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Just go to Google shopping and type in Muslim costume. ;)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Obama Fried Chicken is very blan. You order 8 pieces at the window but they only let you keep 3 even though you were tricked into paying for 10.

Obama Fried Chicken is very blan. You order 8 pieces at the window but they only let you keep 3 even though you were tricked into paying for 10.

Yeah but the creamy malaise dipping sauce is awesome.