• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NYT: I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Interesting that most here understand that English is neither Georges or Johan’s first language and they communicate remarkably well considering that fact. I could only imagine how well some would communicate on a predominantly French speaking board.

#I'huile de vison #LeRevanche

Interesting that most here understand that English is neither Georges or Johan’s first language and they communicate remarkably well considering that fact. I could only imagine how well some would communicate on a predominantly French speaking board.

#I'huile de vison #LeRevanche

I'd like to visit France some day. I just need to book passage on a cargo ship or something.

Wrong. According to a psychologist, Trump may be the sanest person in White House ever

That psychologist just happens to be a member of Trump's media advisory board, AND one of the founders of both the Tea Party Movement and Breitbart News :1orglaugh

AND she's pimping a new book $$$$$$$$ :)

Oh well, I guess this diagnosis is at least slightly more objective than when Trump composed his own doctor's letter :1orglaugh

What a farce this administration is. Welcome to Junior High School :facepalm:

That psychologist just happens to be a member of Trump's media advisory board, AND one of the founders of both the Tea Party Movement and Breitbart News :1orglaugh

Oh well, I guess this diagnosis is at least slightly more objective than when Trump composed his own doctor's letter :1orglaugh

You know what is junior high school? Complaining that when you are president and the economy sucks it is because of his predecessor. Or that when the economy is booming the current occupant should thank his predecessor.

He may as well be looking over and stealing answers on his final exam.

Of course a licensed medical professional’s opinion is tainted by politics, but these journalists opinions are not.

Chuck Todd-While in college, Todd worked for the 1992 presidential campaign of Senator Tom Harkin (D-Iowa) and later started working part-time at National Journal's The Hotline.

Chris Cuomo- He is the son of Matilda (Raffa) and Mario Cuomo, the former Governor of New York, and the brother of Andrew Cuomo, the current Governor of New York.

George Stephanopoulis- Prior to his career as a journalist, Stephanopoulos was an advisor to the Democratic Party. He rose to early prominence as a communications director for the 1992 presidential campaign of Bill Clinton and subsequently became White House communications director. He was later senior advisor for policy and strategy, before departing in December 1996.

STFU

georges

Staff member

You know what is more of junior school and utterly laughable, the democrap senators like booker and harris as well as their acolytes begging little whiny crybaby bitches the kavanaugh's hearing to be posptponed , I am not even counting how much smearing and insults I have seen when I watched the hearing via C Span replay but this tells me that a lot of petulant and disruptive troublemakers which entered the court were either paid or bribed by democraps to damage Kavanaugh's hearing. Because you think you are more qualified than a psychologist to tell us if Trump is a sane person or not? Show me then your medical phd in psychology otherwise please don't say something for saying nothing. Because the Obama administration wasn't a damn fucking farce with Sharpton, Holder, Lynch, Clinton, Pelosi and all the damn crooked and corrupt personnel in all the Obama devotees/muppets???? I wouldn't even count how much disgraceful people there were because the Obama administration was the worst of all and one of the most if not the most antipatriotic administration.

Attachments

• obamamuppets.jpg
    obamamuppets.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I am still trying to get over the fact that Pool Hustler thinks Gina Loudon is a hack when every major Telejournalist is a former Democrat operative trying to pass themselves off as objective members of the media and press. :1orglaugh
Gotta love the liberal mindset.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Wow. The entire capitalization of the world economy is on the verge of collapse. What do I do? Buy Bitcoins or vote Democrat?

georges

Staff member
Wow. The entire capitalization of the world economy is on the verge of collapse. What do I do? Buy Bitcoins or vote Democrat?

Nope, you vote republican because thanks to Trump the economical growth and the jobs creation is on the positive side. Voting Democrats means more taxes, more debt, more illegal immigration and more unemployment.

georges

Staff member
Nikki Haley Attacks White House Leaker with Her Own Devastating Op-Ed
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/n...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-09-09

Conway Says Oped Author Will Be Known as ‘Cowards … Always Tell the Wrong Person’
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/09/c...n/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

New Clues Suggest Anonymous NYT Op-Ed Author Is Not That ‘Senior
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/nyt-op-ed-author-clues/

President Trump Suspects Two Ex-Aides Spoke Disparaging About Him to Bob Woodward
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/woodward-book-sources/

Trump Campaign Manager Says Anonymous NYT Author Is a Woman
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/caputo-nyt-author-woman/

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Last edited:

Harpsman

Light one for Me