• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudity?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Occassionally i'll sleep naked but I have to wear some clothes, boxers and t-shirt is as far as I go during the daytime unless I'm fuckin'. However the thought of that perfect world where I can just walk around butt naked with my cock dangling for all the gals to see has crossed my mind but alas that is not the world we live in! lol

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'd live at one of the sauna's over here if I had the money. Basically a dutch sauna is a complex with a variety of saunas, steam rooms, whirl pools, and baths. Nudity is obligatory except on the swimsuit days most of them have 1x a month.

I didn't want to go the first time, but it took me about 30 seconds of sitting in a nice warm jasmine scented bath to convince me that being dragged to the sauna wasn't a punishment.

Next on my list, nude camping. ;-)

Reactions: BCT

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Then people can look in and see what you have.

Then rob you! :rolleyes:

Yeah... no. There's never been a robbery our neighborhood. Ever. This is suburban Indiana, not Chicago.

And if someone did steal my electronics, I'd take the insurance money I would receive from my home owner's insurance and upgrade all of the lost equipment.

#winning

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yeah... no. There's never been a robbery our neighborhood. Ever. This is suburban Indiana, not Chicago.

And if someone did steal my electronics, I'd take the insurance money I would receive from my home owner's insurance and upgrade all of the lost equipment.

#winning

It will happen one day. ;)

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I'd live at one of the sauna's over here if I had the money. Basically a dutch sauna is a complex with a variety of saunas, steam rooms, whirl pools, and baths. Nudity is obligatory except on the swimsuit days most of them have 1x a month.

I didn't want to go the first time, but it took me about 30 seconds of sitting in a nice warm jasmine scented bath to convince me that being dragged to the sauna wasn't a punishment.

This is because sauna´s are awesome....

However... nude camping... no thanks...
I dont want to make people go blind due to the extreme whiteness of the thing that is my body...

And besides... you´ve seen my head... shine direct sunlight on it and you got something similar to a James Bond-grade laser.

*AHEM*! What's the name of this establishment which you frequent? Also, which nudist campgrounds are you considering?

Dirk, looks like we might need your talents. I'll supply the camera. :D

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Are you sure about that GSB?

A nude tentacled green creature.... think about it... think really hard about it.... oh crap.... I forgot who I was talking to....

Sorry Petra, I fear he wont stop until he´s found your beach now.... :bang:

Are you sure about that GSB?

A nude tentacled green creature.... think about it... think really hard about it.... oh crap.... I forgot who I was talking to....

Sorry Petra, I fear he wont stop until he´s found your beach now.... :bang:

Are you kidding me?!? Young Padawan, a nude picture of Petra is like the Holy Grail of Freeones. The lucky possessor of it will find fame and fortune beyond his wildest dreams. He would make Dos Equis' The Most Interesting Man In The World seem dull and ordinary. Fact.

I know you just got here, but, please, try to keep up.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Keep in mind, I see this monstro... beautiful creature every day...

I sometimes think back on the times when my crotch wasnt abused on a daily basis... it was a simpler time, fortunately they are now over.... :cthulhu:

saunas rule.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Keep in mind, I see this monstro... beautiful creature every day...

I sometimes think back on the times when my crotch wasnt abused on a daily basis... it was a simpler time, fortunately they are now over.... :cthulhu:

Nice save. Don't think I didn't notice.

If we're alone in the apartment, my fiance and I never have clothes on. I never used to be this way and then she started sleeping naked and I followed suit. After that she started to wear less and less clothing to the point where now she wears nothing at all and I have done the same.