• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nude Model Goes Un-Airbrushed On Marie Claire Cover (PHOTO)

Sadly , it's one giant dummy-spit from the entire gender here this last week :rolleyes:

Brynn VynDetta

Official Checked Star Member
American magazines are the only ones that airbrush? Get the fuck outta here....

I'm not sure why,but I'm really not all that impressed by this...maybe it's because she's a natural beauty.I think I'd be more impressed if it was someone who's a dog without the magic of makeup.

What the fuck are you talking about? As far as my experience with perusing American magazines in libraries, book stores, and magazine stands, the women are airbrushed and photoshopped to appear beautiful which gives people a superficial idealistic standard of beauty :rolleyes:

JayJohn85

Banned
Man watch some retro shit with Seka and tell me that doesnt do it for ya....Err well maybe it doesnt but it should! Its about time, whole thing was crazy and I doubt it really was blokes fault though we get pinned for it. Women I tell ya are nuts and finally if this takes off though could take some time the chicks wont be going nuts with all the surgery and everything else.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Well I disagree with how much airbrushing is used in photos, its just too much. I mean I understand using a little to touch up the photo, ya know give it that 'finished' look but to literally change the way the person looks..its wrong. Yeah she is an absolutely gorgeous woman who doesn't have many flaws as it is but Marie Claire is right, if she was just some no name the magazines wouldn't sell and raise 'awareness' as much. Watch this video, its insane. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r31cXWt_ndA

I think airbrushing pictures is bullshit so I'm not going to say ''Thank You'' to Marie-Claire for doing what all the mags that want to sell image should do. Actually I want to say ''Fuck You'' to all of the magazines who airbrush so much and give the impression to young girls that you have to be insanely skinny to be the shit and to be happy, to be fucking normal. Yeah FUCK YOU Magazines!!

Ps: The babe is smokin'!!!

Actually I want to say ''Fuck You'' to all of the magazines who airbrush so much and give the impression to young girls that you have to be insanely skinny to be the shit and to be happy, to be fucking normal. Yeah FUCK YOU Magazines!!

Ps: The babe is smokin'!!!

These fashion and tabloid magazines probably cause many women to feel insecure and obsessed about their weight and self-image anfd even if you tell the girl you in a relationship you appreciate the way she looks that's still not good enough for her to knock the chip of feeling unattractive or fat off her shoulder

But the cover sparked an outcry from Marie Claire readers such as "She wants to make [women] feel more comfortable about how they look, gee thanks, I now feel worse! I'm a size 10 and I still have more rolls than her!" and "If anything is going to have me running to the toilet with my finger down my throat it's a picture of Jennifer Hawkins naked."

Someone had issues to begin with...why blame the magazine?