• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NRA board member about liberals : "Every time you see one, shoot one"

Ted Nugent Says Democrats Should be Shot Like Coyotes

Musician and NRA board member Ted Nugent likened Democrats, members of the media and others to “rabid coyotes” on Friday and suggested people should not wait to “get” their guns and “shoot” them on sight.

Nugent, a major proponent of gun rights and the Second Amendment, applied the same comparison to Hollywood and RINOS - the common acronym standing for Republicans in name only - during an interview on InfoWars’ The Alex Jones Show.

Don’t ask why. Just know that evil, dishonesty, and scam artists have always been around and that right now they’re liberal, they’re Democrat, they’re RINOs, they’re Hollywood, they’re fake news, they’re media, they’re academia, and they’re half of our government, at least,” Nugent said according to conservative media watchdog Media Matters.
Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

Nugent made headlines last week for his comments directed at the widely known students advocating for stronger gun control legislation in the wake of February’s mass shooting at their high school in Parkland, Florida.
He said during a radio interview on March 31 that the students had “no soul” and also defended responsible gun owners who he believes are being attacked by those calling for more gun restrictions.
“The lies from these poor, mushy-brained children who have been fed lies and parrot lies,” Nugent said. “I really feel sorry for them. It’s not only ignorant, dangerous and stupid — it’s soulless. To attack the good, law-abiding families of America when well-known, predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”

The students like 17-year-old David Hogg said Nugent should he apologize for the comments, but Nugent refused.
Nicknamed the “Motor City Mad Man” when he was atop the rock and roll world, the 69-year-old Nugent was considering a run for the U.S. Senate in his home state of Michigan during this year’s midterm elections, according to media reports last year.
http://www.newsweek.com/nugent-democrats-coyotes-shot-876408

How do you call a guy who calls for politrically-motivated murders ? A terrorist
How do you call an organisation who let a terrorist be on its board ? A terrorist organisation

That's ridiculous. Libs shouldn't be shot on sight like rabid coyotes; they should be captured and released ... in Canada.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Because it's Ted Nugent, and you are about the only person that takes him that seriously. Probably why they cal him the Motor City Madman....he says, and does nutty shit, for shock value.

Now and mind your own fucked up shit hole of a country Froggy Will.

Because it's Ted Nugent, and you are about the only person that takes him that seriously. Probably why they cal him the Motor City Madman....he says, and does nutty shit, for shock value.
Seems like the NRA takes hi very seriously since he's among their 76 boardmembers.
And when an organisation as powerfull as the NRA takes seriously someone as crazy as Ted Nugent, that's quite worrying...

Seems like the NRA takes hi very seriously since he's among their 76 boardmembers.
And when an organisation as powerfull as the NRA takes seriously someone as crazy as Ted Nugent, that's quite worrying...

The NRA’s 5 million plus members love the Nuge. We are the NRA. We don’t answer to the leadership, they answer to us. You know, like government used to be.

Saw him in concert twice. Always a good performance. ;)

I hear ya, Johan. I couple years back, Ted Nugent was showing Conan O'Brien around his property. They were out in the woods bow hunting or something when just out of the blue, Ted Nugent told Conan to start running and then began counting down. Conan was at first confused but Ted just kept counting down so Conan took off running for his life. The studio audience thought it was funny but there is no doubt Ted Nugent was going to hunt him down and mount his huge head on a wall.

Moral of the story: don't come over here - Ted Nugent will find you.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I like how he buried the headline and tried to make every member of the NRA board seem bloodthirsty. Truly a remarkable feat.

On a side note: the NRA isn't the boogeyman certain dipshits make it out to be. The NRA was founded mostly to empower freed slaves and help protect them from democrats who wanted to keep them under the lash.

As a gun owner do I want this loudmouth idiot lending fuel to anti-gunners?
Fuck no.
At the very least kick this pos off of the NRA's board of directors. He's one of the organization's own worst enemies.

On a side note: the NRA isn't the boogeyman certain dipshits make it out to be. The NRA was founded mostly to empower freed slaves and help protect them from democrats who wanted to keep them under the lash.
I'm gonna trust you on that.
But, as a matter of facture, the NRA's purpose has changed : it us now an organisation designed to protect the business interests of the gun manufacturers, at all costs.
So it may wasn't the boogeyan in the past but it surely is now

I hear ya, Johan. I couple years back, Ted Nugent was showing Conan O'Brien around his property. They were out in the woods bow hunting or something when just out of the blue, Ted Nugent told Conan to start running and then began counting down. Conan was at first confused but Ted just kept counting down so Conan took off running for his life. The studio audience thought it was funny but there is no doubt Ted Nugent was going to hunt him down and mount his huge head on a wall.

Moral of the story: don't come over here - Ted Nugent will find you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hl0XyBKA4Kk