• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Now that Megan Fox is SINGLE...............Would ya?

NO real shock she and her hubby broke it off. She is 29. She has 2 kids - 2 (and change) and 18 months. She has had a lot of work done to her

So the ?????? is:

Would Ya?

Would ya wanna date her?
Would ya wanna "tap her" for the night?

As for me:

Do I wanna Date her? FUCK NO! She is one fucked up chick
Do I wanna fuck the daylights out of her? FUCK YEAH! Rip that body up but good and fuck her tiny body all sorts of ways. YES

I'm would totally fuck Transformers Megan, TMNT Megan not way she has had too much plastic surgery for me.

I would definitely put my winky in her.

I would definitely date her too, because that would mean getting to put my winky in her until she got bored of me. Or it. One in the same.

I would totally fuck the bad actress out of her.

i hate when people ask things for whom they already know answers.
yes i would date and fuck her, would love cumming on her face.

rivasky

the special one
I would. She won't.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Bribi1 said:
That's just not the way I think.
I would not "fuck the daylights out of her"
RASQ said:
I would totally fuck the bad actress out of her.
:rofl2: Too funny! I see how the second is totally plausible vs. the first one. :1orglaugh

Actually, I'm not familiar with her acting at all. It's more like I know "of" Megan Fox. I've seen her on a Talk Show here and there and images here and there, but that's about it.

I guess you could have opted to fuck the plastic or the silicone out of her from the previously mentioned "a lot of work done to her." :rofl:

I never said I did not find her attractive.
But when I think of a girl I don't think of a sexual object I'd "fuck the hell out of". That's just not the way I see women.
When I see Megan Fox I don't see a pussy on 2 legs.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
If David Silver smashed, why cant I?

See, Brian Austin Green's character on my all time favorite show, Beverly Hills 90210 was named David Silver and he was a geek in the show and he got her in real life, so I figure if.......meh, forget it! :facepalm: