• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

nothing

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
This thread has gone on longer than Seinfeld...

they couldnt find a reason to close this thread so they sent it here to die. it is a sad day now it is something.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
I would have thought they might have closed it because its like a spam kind of thread :dunno: I guess it fits in well here
Didnt know you could make something out of nothing

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I thought for sure it would have been closed by now. This is the closest thing, I suppose. It won't be seen nearly as much anymore.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I found this topic so intriguing that I actually read all the posts in it.

Made me think about this 'Nothing'.

Nothing is a pure fiction, it does not exist. But you can't turn this statement around, or can you? Does Nothing, (Meaning Not Anything at all) exist? Then how come we seem to exist; only to discuss it's sheer existence?

No, it must be like just a word to help grasp other concepts. Because it cannot exist on earth or closeby, where so much matter is close together - it could only exist in a universe where only nothing (complete vacuum and zero energy) is.

And if such a place exists, maybe on a parallel timeline or dimension, then it doesn't matter to us, because we could never see or measure it. Only, if light, radiation or something would hit it, and then it wouldn't be nothing any more. Even if it would stay neutral and absolute vacuum etc, it would get a name - and thus be SOMETHING

Or is Nothing really something, just very different from what we think of?

Maybe we create Nothing in this thread!

Dammit, call the Noble Prize Committee :hatsoff:

^^LOL. Love it. Existentialism and Sartre and Derrida :thumbsup: