• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Not visiting Australia again in the foreseeable future

as long as mongo lives there. sure, he's anonymous but you'll just know. There'll be a sense of dread and suck in the air.

New Zealand on the other hand, if I were to be anything other than a proud American, it'd be a proud Kiwi. What a beautiful country. It's where they filmed Harry Potter.

as long as mongo lives there. sure, he's anonymous but you'll just know. There'll be a sense of dread and suck in the air.

New Zealand on the other hand, if I were to be anything other than a proud American, it'd be a proud Kiwi. What a beautiful country. It's where they filmed Harry Potter.

Australia has still muscle cars, cute, hot, sexy and lovely babes, and I could enjoy sitting on the beach with a cocktail somewhere in Sydney, except theyd rive on the wrong side. BTW Harry Potter sucks!

animus is dreamy.

Australia now has a new public holiday to celebrate this! It's called "National No Right Wing Extremist Wankers Day"!

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Mad Max was filmed in Australia.

OMFG, you better not be talking shit about BMX Bandits. That movie was the greatest cinematic masterpiece in history and I'll fly over there and crush your nuts if you say otherwise.

mad max was better, altho it was creepy

- - - Updated - - -

Australia now has a new public holiday to celebrate this! It's called "National No Right Wing Extremist Wankers Day"!

I am sure girls there get naked on that day, I mean it's not an issue right?

I am sure girls there get naked on that day, I mean it's not an issue right?

You can go out on your 18th birthday and fuck 3 prostitutes while drinking beer in front of a cop and nothing will happen. That's just life in a disarmed society living under an oppressive tyrannical government. Wish I knew what freedom was like.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
OMFG, you better not be talking shit about BMX Bandits. That movie was the greatest cinematic masterpiece in history and I'll fly over there and crush your nuts if you say otherwise.

Strewth cobber, BMX Bandits was so bad, it was good.

And, credit where credit is due, Priscilla Queen of the Desert contains some of the best comedy lines in movie history, including the classic line (as a transvestite climbs a hill): "that's all we need; a cock, in a frock, on a rock".

Mad Max: Fury Road. Gosh darn that movie was a visual tour de force.

And this thread was made in jest of course, if at mongo's expense. I've always wanted to visit Australia and his beer, three prostitutes and a cop illustration only adds to the appeal.

Besides, Rane and Lolita more than make up for mongo :D

You can go out on your 18th birthday and fuck 3 prostitutes while drinking beer in front of a cop and nothing will happen. That's just life in a disarmed society living under an oppressive tyrannical government. Wish I knew what freedom was like.

try our government