• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Not visiting Australia again in the foreseeable future

is it true that in Australia girls come and ask you to go out if they like you, not guys go ask them like in the rest of the world?

Not in my experience but hey I'm short bald ugly fucker.....so maybe?

Well, it's not really an either/or situation, or a hard and fast rule. But generally, girls here are pretty assertive and don't mind letting it be known how they're feeling.

Sounds good to me LoL, I'll get myself a nice Ferrari

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I'd like Australia a lot better if the wildlife was less dangerous. Although I never saw anything deadly in Sydney, whilst I was there. But one of the girls I pulled over there at time worked in a farm up near Port Macquarie, said she would always carry a shotgun with her at all times for the snakes. I guess it's not as bad in the city, as it is in the country.

I'd like Australia a lot better if the wildlife was less dangerous. Although I never saw anything deadly in Sydney, whilst I was there. But one of the girls I pulled over there at time worked in a farm up near Port Macquarie, said she would always carry a shotgun with her at all times for the snakes. I guess it's not as bad in the city, as it is in the country.

She was a moron, and should move to America if she loves carrying shotguns around so much. Snakes don't want to be near you anymore than you want to be near them and will try to get out of your way 100% of the time. I live about a 2 hour driver North of Port Macquarie and my backyard is an acre of rainforest and I've only seen a handful of snakes here. I've handled a lot of snakes in my time, and unless you're squeezing the shit out of them even when you're holding them in your hands they'll mostly try to get away rather than turn and strike.
Same with spiders. I vacuumed 6 funnel webs out of my pool yesterday, but I've never seen one outside the pool, because they live deep underground and only come out at night, and mostly only after rain.

Sure, there's a ton of wildlife here that can kill or hurt you, but it almost never does.

Still get snakes in urban areas. Usually not poisonous though