• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangster'

Re: North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangst

London never gets riots like other countries, the police did not expect what was going to happen, no one did.

So? It doesn't have to have happened to have an emergency plan. I can hear the police saying, "derrrrr. Look at that there black man attacking that there shop, drrrrr. Should we do sumpin? Deeeeerrrrr."

Re: North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangst

So? It doesn't have to have happened to have an emergency plan. I can hear the police saying, "derrrrr. Look at that there black man attacking that there shop, drrrrr. Should we do sumpin? Deeeeerrrrr."

Your right they should have been prepared anyway. However once it has started all the police could do was watch. They were vastly outnumbered and if they had hurt anyone they would lose their job, which is ridiculous. Tonight they will have 16,000 police and plastic bullets but they should have been more prepared last night,

Enough about the black people. It's not all black people, how many times does it have to be mentioned. And they're not necessarily targeting people either.

Even when I go out to the streets today...people look at me like I was part of the riots, so it appears these riots will only cause further problems in the future.

The fact is police were blamed for reacting "too strongly" in riots (though of course, much minor riots) not so long ago. So they're damned if they do, damned if they don't.

However I believe if the police responded strongly on Saturday (Tottenham riots) people would've thought twice about rioting throughout the city (and country).

I can relate to social issues that might of had some bearing (likely very, very little though) to the riots happening in the first place. People over here don't believe that they have any place in society. Even though I believe the governement has some issues and to a degree (very, very little degree) these people have been segregated (I have been stopped by police myself just for looking like I might cause trouble) but reacting to it in this way is unacceptable.

Most of the sh*t that's happening can be described as "opportunist criminality" and "recreative rioting" e.g. they're bored and have noting else to do but go around vandalising and looting and they now have an excuse for doing so too.

Police are so scared about being accused of racism or brutality that they're doing nothing, they stood by and let people loot shops and burn peoples homes right in front of them, they've already ruled out using water, tear gas or rubber bullets as if people were asking them to use live ammo :facepalm: I didn't open my store today as it wasn't worth the risk and gonna keep an eye on events before deciding if we should open on our next normal day which is Thursday. Can't believe we have a Conservative govt acting like this, we use the army for riots in Northern Ireland but the govt don't want to draw comparisons with the violence eventhough this is far worse than what happens in Northern Ireland. I say put snipers on the roofs and take out one person in each troublespot that is doing the most damage, the rest will soon disappear, problem solved :dunno:

Your right they should have been prepared anyway. However once it has started all the police could do was watch. They were vastly outnumbered and if they had hurt anyone they would lose their job, which is ridiculous. Tonight they will have 16,000 police and plastic bullets but they should have been more prepared last night,

plastic bullets my ass...thats why they are doing this shit...leave 5 or ten of them bastards with holes in them on the ground they would get some respect..you could break a riot up quick..with a few army troops..they doing this shit because they can..someone needs to get some balls its getting out of hand..i knew it was 10 years ago..gets worse eeeevery day...its kinda like toyota..you ask for it...now you got it

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.

I think they should just pay the teachers overtime,and have the kids
school hoildays cut short :nanner:

For the older kids they should get thrown in the slamma and then they
force them to clean up what they have destroyed as hard labour ;)

Simples :D

Anybody in London right now? I can use a new Led TV for the bedroom. Will pay back in myfo points.

Watch out for the K9!!!

Anybody in London right now? I can use a new Led TV for the bedroom. Will pay back in myfo points.

Watch out for the K9!!!
Sorry only got a pair of trainers if you're interested, both for left feet though. ps You're lucky the game got called off for tomorrow night, England would've thrashed Holland!

Any updates on tonight?
Selfridges in Manchester City Centre on fire and they've broken into a big shopping centre also in Manchester. Mild disturbances in West Brom and Wolverhampton and something small scale in Canning Town. 16000 police came to London so the protestors moved North :facepalm: Been reported again police standing back doing nothing.

They should have prepared for that.
The only thing they prepared for was putting their body armour on properly, why can't they have cameras on their helmets like soldiers?

Do you know these looting suspects? Police release just TWELVE pictures (but we've found 30 more to be going on with)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...otos-released-know-looters.html#ixzz1UYkXrUdI

Selfridges in Manchester City Centre on fire and they've broken into a big shopping centre also in Manchester. Mild disturbances in West Brom and Wolverhampton and something small scale in Canning Town. 16000 police came to London so the prtestors moved North :facepalm:

They should have prepared for that.

I wonder how much rioting would have happened if every law abiding citizen was allowed and licensed to conceal and carry ;)

I wonder how much rioting would have happened if every law abiding citizen was allowed and licensed to conceal and carry ;)

The massacre that would have happened. Just imagine it.

I mean if some of the rioters got hold of some of the weapons that these civvies were concealing. They would have shot the owner of the weapon and others too. Then threw the empty gun at the wall of police while shouting "take that ya fuckin pig!" in hopes that it knocks one of them out.

It would be bad enough civvies owning guns. But to have these rioters attack said civvies and then obtain their weapons. It would be pure chaos.

The police would have to bring in the army and/or carpet bomb the entire area just to minimize casualties. I mean carpet bombing the area wouldn't be as heavy in casualties as the rioters running around with weapons shooting people all over the place. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!. It would be like "Kol ov Jooty" for real!.

lol if the law abiding civvies were highly trained to carry and conceal like in Switzerland I highly doubt the above scenario would occur, the so called "youths" would shit in their little knickers

I'm an American but I have heard that the Soccer / Football team in North London is lousy and has been for decades. What do these people have to feel good about?

the cry of the persecuted white suburban male! :facepalm:

sorry to disappoint as you seem quite desperate to chalk this one up as another example of "omfg the blacks are out of control again", but it looks a bit more than what you want it to be:

bp8.jpg

bp10.jpg

bp11.jpg

bp15.jpg

201188233129647572_19.jpg

201188233638606580_19.jpg

20118712048772580_19.jpg

:tinhat:

Well done emcee! You've managed to show the roughly 2 dozen non blacks involved.:1orglaugh

Well done emcee! You've managed to show the roughly 2 dozen non blacks involved.:1orglaugh
To be fair the riots of Liverpool, Nottingham and Manchester were almost exclusively white, it's a chav thing by the looks of it, London mainly black and outside London mainly white, police should take em all out without prejudice.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2024203-0D5EF66400000578-615_470x728.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2024203-0D5EF78800000578-501_472x730.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2024203-0D5EF66800000578-719_964x1535.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2024203-0D5EF78400000578-58_472x543.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2023874-0D5EB06500000578-763_964x617.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-s-FOURTH-night-violence.html#ixzz1UZOPFgHs

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/08/article-2023949-0D5B203100000578-293_634x415.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/08/article-2023949-0D5B05CC00000578-954_634x441.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iolence-shows-sign-abating.html#ixzz1UZP4f1G2

The massacre that would have happened. Just imagine it.

I mean if some of the rioters got hold of some of the weapons that these civvies were concealing. They would have shot the owner of the weapon and others too. Then threw the empty gun at the wall of police while shouting "take that ya fuckin pig!" in hopes that it knocks one of them out.

It would be bad enough civvies owning guns. But to have these rioters attack said civvies and then obtain their weapons. It would be pure chaos.

The police would have to bring in the army and/or carpet bomb the entire area just to minimize casualties. I mean carpet bombing the area wouldn't be as heavy in casualties as the rioters running around with weapons shooting people all over the place. BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!. It would be like "Kol ov Jooty" for real!.
Very true and unlike America (cultural difference) most law abiding citizens here don't want guns and wouldn't train how to use them. Why are we even dicussing this as even our police don't carry guns, or even tasers for that matter!

The initial trouble I can understand. A black drug dealer with a gun is shot. If you knew him and cared about him I can see how you would be angry, despite him deserving it because he was armed. But after that initial flareup, everything that came after it was just angry young fools out for a laugh at other people's expense and out for materialistic gain. Newflash to you all, the fact you are unemployed and have no prospects is your fault, not the fault of the shop owner whose store you just burned down and from which you now won't be able to buy your food from tomorrow.

The copycats in places like Manchester and Birmingham are just absolute maggots. You are copying idiotic teenagers and smashing up shops. News flash, at least half of you will be caught because they are going to cross reference the CCTV for months. When they find you they'll take the trainers that are 4 sizes too big for you back off you and take your new TV back.

Good to see a lot of communities coming together against the scum today and tonight. There is a wave of resentment towards the 2@s involved and it won't be long before the hunters are being hunted. Those pussies won't know what hit them.

Let's demonstrate by looting.........yes that will get the majority on your side.

it's a chav thing by the looks of it,

What does chav stand for?

See in Scotland we call them NEDS- Non Educated Delinquents, ours stand for something and i for one prefer the name. "Gangs" are also called "young Teams" which is pretty funny.

On a seperate note, i think it isn't as bad tonight which is good. I was watching sky news and they asked a guy why he was doing it and he said
"cause they can't catch me bruv" in a Manchester accent, i found that quite funny, how pathetic it was.

Let's demonstrate by looting.........yes that will get the majority on your side.
They ain't demonstrating anything, simply opportunist stealing. Because the police are stretched they feel they have the opportunity to commit crime without facing any justice, kind of safety in numbers where you have so many offenders the police look to contain the violence rather than arrest anyone. This is mob mentality where some people are just stealing for kicks of twitter pics, sadly an epidemic in the youth of today, police doing too little too late. Asians (ie Indians) suffered the most as they owned a lot of businesses in the areas affected as well as many living in burnt out flats, Bangladeshi, Turkish and Sikh gangs have formed to tackle any looters in their areas

Southall: Sikh worshipers protect their temple Singh Sabha Sikh Temple in Havelock Road, Southall. They are pictured holding their swords known as Talwars

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-s-FOURTH-night-violence.html#ixzz1UZW1wquV

What does chav stand for?

See in Scotland we call them NEDS- Non Educated Delinquents, ours stand for something and i for one prefer the name. "Gangs" are also called "young Teams" which is pretty funny.

On a seperate note, i think it isn't as bad tonight which is good. I was watching sky news and they asked a guy why he was doing it and he said
"cause they can't catch me bruv" in a Manchester accent, i found that quite funny, how pathetic it was.
CHAV ain't particularly a favourite word of mine but is used a lot by the English media to describe 'aggressive teenagers, of working class background, who repeatedly engage in anti-social behaviour such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.' (from Wikipedia). I would not even say working class (who often have decent values) but rather the permanently unemployed who live on benefits all their lives and engage in petty crime and thuggery for money. Cheryl Cole is always described as Chav, definately her family anyway. Gang to me can also be good as we have protection gangs forming, funnily the news is reporting very little, either not much is happening or they are shielding us from it :confused: