• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangster'

Re: North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangst

Yes you are the one who is ignorant. Ignorant to anothers view. Otherwise you wouldn't have added GTFO at the end of your comment towards my post. So there you go!. All because you disagree with what was said.

Fine, whatever. I don't want to get into stupid arguments, I retract from the GTFO statement to you and emceeemcee.

Spleen

Banned?
Re: North London rioters burn police cars, bus and shops over police shooting 'gangst

All over some little cunt.

Don't get me wrong, I am pro-violence, but only when there is a good reason for it.

All over some little cunt.

Don't get me wrong, I am pro-violence, but only when there is a good reason for it.

Well said sir. Well said.

Conclusion: The world is losing it's fucking mind. Of course there has been rioting in the past over shit but can I please just watch the news or read the news without something burning or getting shot??

Oh...in other news, gays in (H)Amsterdam had a parade.:facepalm:

this is a race riot, the media doesnt have the balls to call it what it is. A black person was killed and blacks are rioting and destroying white areas because of it.

Its similar to the black flashmobs in the USA who are doing the mob and robs and the beating of white people. The media lacks the balls to call a spade a spade, they just say "youths", but it is black youths massing in white areas and robbing white stores and beating up whites in their path.

Not to defend dirty cops, but from what I've read in this case, the guy was a gangster (fact) and the police had a warrant for his arrest (fact) and the guy pulled out a gun (say the police). Bad situation, but much like the King riots in LA, there is NO EXCUSE for riots that always hurt innocent people. None. IN this case, I think the police didn't act harshly enough on the rioters. :2 cents:

Yeop.

this is a race riot, the media doesnt have the balls to call it what it is. A black person was killed and blacks are rioting and destroying white areas because of it.

Its similar to the black flashmobs in the USA who are doing the mob and robs and the beating of white people. The media lacks the balls to call a spade a spade, they just say "youths", but it is black youths massing in white areas and robbing white stores and beating up whites in their path.
Not really, youths are of all colours although predominantly black because that is the make up of the local area. Tottenham is NOT a white area and again predominantly black so if anything they are fucking up their own area. Many of the shops attacked are owned by asians such as the newsagents and pharmacies and you can't really say the large chains are white owned as these are huge multinationals. This is mindless violence that should be stopped immediately as it does no one any good, I've heard many of the rioters are not from the area and the white ones you see are probably from white middle class areas who heard about the riots on twitter and joined in to be 'cool'. In summation it's NOT a race riot as the rioters are of all colours and the area they are fucking up is full of minorities and minorities also own many of the businesses they are looting.

i would like to know..just how far along we was here before police had the gun..and he was in cuffs...because at that point..he was pretty much out of gas..the party was over..he should have been on the way to jail..i wasnt there..but i cant see taking a beating like that with a gun in your hand..after he was cuffed..all he can do is talk..all the cops is on leave (with paY)..hope they learned their lesson..the second offence they will be mall cops

Can't the poilce at least start using tasers instead of standing there looking clueless, it's embarassing. Or send the army in with guns, the population here is too high anyway and these looters will be no great loss to society

London rocked by second night of riots: 100 arrested as it emerges top officer flew on holiday just hours before carnage and looting

* Fresh rioting takes place North, South, East and West London in 'copycat violence'
* More than 100 arrests across London overnight
* Three police hospitalised after being hit by fast-moving vehicle
* Claims bullet found in police radio was issued by the force
* Scotland Yard faces criticism over its readiness for the riots, despite repeated warnings
* Home Secretary Theresa May to return to the UK to meet police chiefs
* Family of suspected gangster Mark Duggan, who was shot dead on Thursday, condemn the violence
* One police officer hit in face with a brick, another severely injured after being speared with a scaffold pole
* Local MP says community 'had the heart ripped out of it'
* Children as young as seven took part in Tottenham riots with their faces covered

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...day-doubts-emerge-shooting.html#ixzz1UQkdKzfE

Standing guard: Police officers wait outside a branch of Carphone Warehouse on Fore Street, Edmonton, as rioters once again targeted shops

More than 100 arrests: Police detain two women outside a damaged Currys store in Brixton. Widespread rioting and looting took place across many parts of London

Looting: A pawnbroker in Brixton falls victim to looting as youths smash through the store's roller door and help themselves to what they find inside

Why can't people read the facts first before making assumptions? :dunno:

I've already stated that this isn't "protesting". Now it's going on around London....It's just dumb idiots who want to steal stuff. What have shops got to do with the police? There needs to be strong repercussions.

Mauser98k

Closed Account

yes, but the English are so much more civilized and cultured than we Americans :rolleyes:

These mugs are closed to my area now. They're basically outside my house...and I was meant to take my nephew to football by now. :facepalm:

FUCK! LONDON IS BURNING, MARTIAL LAW NOW PLEASE MR CAMERON!

EVEN A GAY BLACK/LATINO SPIDERMAN WILL SUFFICE

The violence has spread to Deptford this evening - including this building which has been set on fire. It follows violence in Hackney, Lewisham and Peckham today

article-2023874-0D5B42D200000578-41_964x532.jpg

Croydon: Arsonists start a blaze at a furniture store in Croydon - the latest borough to come under attack from rioters

London on lockdown and Cameron flies home: Police face gangs armed with petrol bombs and poles on THIRD night of riots and cynical looting

* Violence in Hackney, Peckham, Deptford, Lewisham, Clapham and Croydon this evening
* Prime Minister David Cameron is returning from Italy tonight to chair COBRA meeeting
* Met's acting commissioner Tim Godwin urged parents to get their children off the streets
* Police in Birmingham say several shops have been attacked
* 300 officers drafted in from 12 other forces to bring unrest under control
* 215 people arrested since Saturday night - including one aged 11 - and 25 charged

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ning-Notting-Hill-carnival.html#ixzz1UTMrUiP2

Spleen

Banned?

After watching live coverage for an hour, i'd like to point how racially diverse all the rioters are.

OH WAIT........

Click Image to Enlarge
A shop is set on fire as rioters gather in Croydon, south London

A woman jumping from a burning building in Surrey Street after rioting took place in Croydon tonight whilst passersby try to catch her

Looters rampage through a convenience store in Hackney

To all those they complain about muslims destroying Britain I've read on forums that Turks in Hackney and Bangladeshis in Tower Hamlets have fought back in large numbers and driven rioters away from the shops, give em hell boys!

Can't watch the news anymore as police as grossly outnumbered and are not even using tear gas let alone water cannons and rubber bullets, they're letting all this happen and may as well not be there. Riots in Birmingham and Liverpool now with many buildings ablaze in London, shame on Britain and her lacklustre response to the violence.

Q: How to you stop a violent, out of control riot?

A: Shoot the first line of thugs, and the rest will go home. :cool:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Fighting has spread beyond London - Birmingham & Liverpool now affected...

Police have requested that London Football (aka soccer) clubs call off their matches...

Madness, sheer madness....:dunno: