• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Noelle Easton

funny to see her wearing the same swimsuit than Lilith Lust, I'm wondering who fit it the best :)

The difference is that Noelle has beautiful natural titties while Lilith has store bought jobs. Not bad but not the same.

funny to see her wearing the same swimsuit than Lilith Lust, I'm wondering who fit it the best :)

http://photos.freeones.com/v_various/Zishy/Lilith_Lust_001/

The difference is that Noelle has beautiful natural titties while Lilith has store bought jobs. Not bad but not the same.

like both of them, but Noelle wins this one! :thumbsup:

Although I'm more a fan of Lilith vs Noelle, I would also pick up Noelle here for the fact her boobs are a way too big for this swinsuit > showing up a nice cleavage & looking like that swimsuit is about to tear

Let just hope that Noelle will not end up like Kayla Lowden (Aka Brittany Taylor). Where she slowly disappear from scene to do webcam shows and managing twitter account asking people to by her things.

So, unfortunately it looks like that's the case. I ordered a custom vid from her online back in December. Paid her, she stopped responding to emails and twitter asking about the status of the video. It's a shame she has to rip off her fans. Oh well, live and learn.