• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nobody Wants Ginger Children

We always thought having red hair was fashionable, at least that's what Interview Magazine told us, but it turns out nobody wants ginger babies anymore, reports The Telegraph. The world's largest sperm bank has started turning down donors because of a lack of demand. "There are too many redheads in relation to demand," Ole Schou the sperm bank director told Danish newspaper Ekstrabladet, continues The Telegraph. "I do not think you chose a redhead, unless the partner--for example, the sterile male--has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads. And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case."

Link...

http://news.yahoo.com/nobody-wants-ginger-children-221409600.html

Just another reason for the Irish to drink heavily.

Well the only use of redheads is their piss but that was like 400 years ago so I guess there is no use for redheads unless its a very hot girl with big breasts and milky white skin and big sexy Green Eyes!!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I would think this would be more common for red headed boys.
But on the bright side if it gets too bad and gets media attention some of those freaky celebrities will start collecting them.

See what I mean?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
146148862060509efee382a3b59d81ee441d6ea1.jpg

No sex, please, we're Danish: World's biggest sperm bank turns down redheaded donors

Redheaded men are being turned away as sperm donors - because demand for their progeny is so low.

Ole Schou, direcyor of Cryos in Denmark, the world's biggest sperm bank, said the facility had become so successful it was now much more selective about choosing donors.

Cryos’s stores have reached their peak capacity of 70 litres of semen, and Mr Schou has a waiting list of 600.

'There are too many redheads in relation to demand,' Mr Schou told the Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet.

'I do not think you chose a redhead, unless the partner - for example, the sterile male - has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads.

'And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case.'

According to Mr Schou, single women using his service are often highly educated people between 30 and 40 years, and they make high demands on the sperm they will mix their eggs with.

The Danes do not want any red-headed kids. Despite their reputation for tall blondes, they'd rather have small, dark children.

The only real demand for sperm from redheaded donors came from Ireland, where Mr Schou said it sold 'like hot cakes'.

But sperm from donors with brown hair and brown eyes was particularly in demand, because of the bank’s large customer base in Spain, Italy and Greece.

Indian sperm was also hard to find, he said, because India does not allow sperm or eggs to be exported, causing a problem for childless international Indians.

Guinness World Records lists it as the planet's largest sperm bank: It has 140,000 samples available, ships to more than 65 countries and helps to impregnate close to 2,000 women a year. Cryos pays donors up to £316.

Cryos was established in 1987 in Aarhus, initially as a service for men who were going to have a vasectomy and for cancer patients who needed to have their sperm frozen before chemotherapy or radiation.

In 1990 the donor program was established and the first portions of donor semen were released in April 1991.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rns-redheads-No-sex-Danish.html#ixzz1YOYbqEL4

I so want a ginger lady and make many little ginger babies with her. But only girls. Ginger boys are fugly. :D

:dunno: I would have thought you'd like the maleonestoo.

Luckily for me I'm black, so the odds of having a ginger child are almost zero.

Even less if you're a male one too.