• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No I have not retired, LOL!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Merry Christmas Brandi!!!

Thank you for the sexy photos!! :glugglug:

Johann Splooge

Closed Account
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!! My girlfrioedn and I had some fun the other day playing Santa's Ho's, LOL! I think we did a great job:) Wishing you all the best the HOlioday has to offer and yes you will be seeing a LOT more of me in 2008! *wink*

xxx
Brandi

Nice fit legs Brandi, who is your short beefy friend?

Santa's Little Helpers

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!! My girlfrioedn and I had some fun the other day playing Santa's Ho's, LOL! I think we did a great job:) Wishing you all the best the HOlioday has to offer and yes you will be seeing a LOT more of me in 2008! *wink*

xxx
Brandi

Santa's Little Helpers never looked so good.

Bump!

Elaine,
LOL! I am glad I was not the only one and now we both know what it means. I have come to a point in my life where not knowing something makes me feel worse than being made fun of by asking. And look what what happened, no one laughed (at least not that I know of...LOL!) Kisses sweetheart!

xxx
Brandi

Bump! Bump! Bump!

Lisa Lucie

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,339
How about creating a new photo shoot called "Back Seat Dreams."
Reminds me of my 67 GTO a Pizza and the Girl Friend.
Oh Yeah!
Thanks for your Classic picture.

hey guys I did not say her name.....she loves to show off her nakkedness but due to her other profession (very conservative one) she can not show her face:( She also (obviously) is a figure competitor, yikes i could never eat that clean! LOL!

xxx
Brandi

Well all your new friends hard work paid off.
She finally got to pose with YOU!!!!

P.S. and...her assessts are no competition for yours. :.)

Last edited by a moderator: