• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No I have not retired, LOL!

Dreams do come true! And I haven't even dreamed this one yet.

Thanks for that great picture of you and Denise. We happen to live in the same town and I did see her once at a restaurant. She was with her husband, a great photographer - Robert, and looked better than her pictures. I was amazed at how great she looked in person. I did not say hello because I respect her privacy.
I think that you and Denise in a pictoral or Video will be soooo sexy everyone else in the business will have to close up and call it a day!
I find you so pleasing to look at because you have charm and jubulancy that NO one else has.
You could do a Travel Channel type DVD SET. Best Places to Swing in the USA. Then expand it to Europe. Now that would be a big seller.
LoL Vince

E-T-O

Closed Account
I've got to agree with BigSwede. The business/office thing is biggest turn on! So hot. Keep those comin'

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
I never get tired of the pictures of you in a business suit,Brandi!:bowdown:

Well then my dear, this is for you:) And be careful what you say...never? We'll see about that *wink*

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 1,763
Brandy you are the most amazing girl i have ever seen. I saw you on howard stern and was hooked... could you please show me something of your tush and legs in suntan pantyhose ?

Hope you had a nice Veterns Day.
I am sure the boys at the VFW Hall would have loved to see you in a WAC Outfit. Thats the kind of uniform the Andrew Sisters wore in there service movies. That outfit would be Very Hot on you !!!
Have you been to Glamourcon? Every fall there is a big show in LA.
If you have not been there you must go. Open a booth and merchandise.
Remember those pens that when you turn them upside down the cloths come off the model? How about the cup you fill removes the nighty from the gal?
I have a few of the vintage 1950 glasses that do that (somewhere).
I would absolutely have to have a set of yours.
They came in sets of 4 poses, sometime with a cocktail shaker. I'll have 2
please. LOL Vince

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
WOW Brandi! I love the photo of you in the red top!! Very sexy!!! :thumbsup:

Brandi,

I am a huge fan. I am sure you get this a lot but do you have sex with fans. I am in great shape and look good. Just curious. You never know until you ask. Have a good one

Glad to see you back on the board. Been a fan for a long time and have always thought you looked sexy. Hope you stay around for at least 10 more years. At least

I wanted to write that as a younger girl when I see some one like Brandi older than me and a mom doing this work and looking so good it makes me feel really proud to be a woman.

Mel