• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No I have not retired, LOL!

Brandi - you seriously have the best body I've ever seen! Very glad to hear you're going to be around more.... you are one perfect lady! Love your ass in thongs! :thumbsup:

Ok guys gio ahead and laygh at me but WTF is "bump?" .....I see it all over threads but do not have a clue what it means. Will someone enlighten me?

xxx
Brandi

Dear Brandi:

Thanks for inquiring what is a 'bump'. I have so long wante to know and knew it had to be a secret guy thingie! I was always afraid to ask.

Ya' did good. Someone enlightened you and in turn you enlightened me.

By the way, you are very lovely.

elaine

videos, videos, videos - need 'em!

pitino

are you talking to me?
Glad you are back Brandi! and thanks for the Awesome images!

p.s. your body is perfectly made for bikinis! :hatsoff:

E-T-O

Closed Account
this is great. I stumbled across a pic of yours Brandi long time ago and I never remembered where. It didn't have your name on it, so I was at a loss. You've made my year now! I'm new here and now it's been worth it to see you again!

Love ya! Work that sexy body!

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
Dear Brandi:

Thanks for inquiring what is a 'bump'. I have so long wante to know and knew it had to be a secret guy thingie! I was always afraid to ask.

Ya' did good. Someone enlightened you and in turn you enlightened me.

By the way, you are very lovely.

elaine

Elaine,
LOL! I am glad I was not the only one and now we both know what it means. I have come to a point in my life where not knowing something makes me feel worse than being made fun of by asking. And look what what happened, no one laughed (at least not that I know of...LOL!) Kisses sweetheart!

xxx
Brandi

BrandiLove

Glad you are back Brandi! and thanks for the Awesome images!

p.s. your body is perfectly made for bikinis! :hatsoff:

So you like Bikini shots? How are these for you?

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 2,010

BrandiLove

Brandi - you seriously have the best body I've ever seen! Very glad to hear you're going to be around more.... you are one perfect lady! Love your ass in thongs! :thumbsup:

dribbledrive,
Is this what you were thinking? I have a lot of thing bikini shots from this summer but now that summer has gone:( .....Ah who I am kidding, I have tons of thing panty pics :thumbsup:

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,052

BrandiLove

this is great. I stumbled across a pic of yours Brandi long time ago and I never remembered where. It didn't have your name on it, so I was at a loss. You've made my year now! I'm new here and now it's been worth it to see you again!

Love ya! Work that sexy body!

You are sooooooooo sweet. As I have said I am sure too many times...I am so happy to be back and active on Freeones. You guys are so awesome and I have truely missed our "chats" :) It is because of comments liek yours E-T-O that I will never allow my body to go. If anything, I am on a mission to improve it:) Have a naughty weekend and don't be a stranger;)

xxx
Brandi

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Fantastic photos Brandi!!! Thank you!

pitino

are you talking to me?
Gorgeous Brandi! Thanks! :bowdown:

dribbledrive,
Is this what you were thinking? I have a lot of thing bikini shots from this summer but now that summer has gone:( .....Ah who I am kidding, I have tons of thing panty pics :thumbsup:

xxx
Brandi

Yesss!!! That's it exactly! You are absolutely in-freakin-credible!!! Thanks for the post, and for the awesome body.... there is no one else like you Brandi - the Best Body on the Net! You are truly a beautiful woman in every way.
:hatsoff:
Another request since that's the theme of this thread - do you have anything where you're wearing a thong underneath shorts or pants and are lowering the pants down past your ass? That would drive me bonkers!

Yours,
dribbledrive