• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No I have not retired, LOL!

Johann Splooge

Closed Account
good shots from new set. yes she works out but still fat in that spandex ass. lol

http://www.***************/f21/naughty-athletics-brandi-love-great-body-583072/

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Beer sucks! I'll take Brandi's ass with no fat any day! :lovecoupl

I appreciate you taking time to read our posts Brandi - you really connect with each of us....I LOVE the red corset and how darn sexy you look.......your hot ass just jumps out at me.........mmmmmmmmmmm

9inClassic

Closed Account
Beer sucks! I'll take Brandi's ass with no fat any day! :lovecoupl

Same here! I would also suck on those p***y lips all day & probably would not even get tired just keep sucking away with a little bit of a pull ;)

Hope your having a good week Brandi

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
I wish I'd said that. (Come to think of it, I probably will).

WOW now I am not sure that I have ever heard a more inspiring compliment. Thank you both for making my day....and then some. Regardless of my duration in this business, I hope you guys always see that I do love what I do and enjoy life to the fullest. Thank you for taking the time to say those incredibly kind words..kisses!

xxx
Brandi

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
I appreciate you taking time to read our posts Brandi - you really connect with each of us....I LOVE the red corset and how darn sexy you look.......your hot ass just jumps out at me.........mmmmmmmmmmm

awe! Well it is because of you guys that I can do what I do for a living and it is you all that make it so much damn fun! Together we will make this world more fun one orgasm at a time *wink* I have some exciting news...it is finally HERE.

xxx
Brandi

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
MILF Man you rock:) And I know how much a man loves his beer to thank you for the kind words:) Funny that I used to be self conscious of the one thing people remember me by, LOL!

xxx
Brandi

No reason for you to be self conscious at all! Stand tall with your head up cause you are one very sexy woman from head to toe Brandi! :lovecoupl

MILF Man you rock:) Funny that I used to be self conscious of the one thing people remember me by, LOL!

xxx
Brandi

Really? Your backside is a thing of beauty and you should be proud. Your glamorous photos that focus on your gorgeous ass drive me wild and ooze with sexiness.