• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No I have not retired, LOL!

I have never posted here on Freeones but for Brandi I figured I would come out of the shadows.

Very cool of you to take the time to post and interact with fans here on Freeones. I am a fan and have comments similar to those that others have shared with you already. You are a lovely lady and while I have not met you in person you seem to have a great personality to go along with it. I absolutely love your legs and you have lovely feet as well. I am not sure how to say this without the risk of coming off crude but hey this is an adult site correct??? So here goes, you have one damn NICE pussy!!! It is what I call a deep dish grade AAA pussy that I absolutely LOVE. Again I am sorry if that comes off as base because I certainly do not mean it that way.

Again thank you for taking the time to post here...

Back into the shadows I go. :)

brandi You have a amazing body!
Your so Hott
When i first saw you on the howard stern show back in 05...i thought your the hottest milf! I love to do you and im 19!
thanks for posting pics on here!
could you post a pic of of like you showing a upskirt? showing your fine pussy? lol

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
I have never posted here on Freeones but for Brandi I figured I would come out of the shadows.

Very cool of you to take the time to post and interact with fans here on Freeones. I am a fan and have comments similar to those that others have shared with you already. You are a lovely lady and while I have not met you in person you seem to have a great personality to go along with it. I absolutely love your legs and you have lovely feet as well. I am not sure how to say this without the risk of coming off crude but hey this is an adult site correct??? So here goes, you have one damn NICE pussy!!! It is what I call a deep dish grade AAA pussy that I absolutely LOVE. Again I am sorry if that comes off as base because I certainly do not mean it that way.

Again thank you for taking the time to post here...

Back into the shadows I go. :)

Sounding crude? OMG no I love it! Thanks for taking the time to write me and for coming out of the shadows. I am honored and hope you will continue to chat with me here. In a world full of pessimists and haters you words are refreshing. We are all built unique and different (thank God) and when one appreciates the gifts I was given, hehehe I love it! It has Thansk for the kudos and I hope to see more of you here:)

xxx
Brandi:o

BrandiLove

brandi You have a amazing body!
Your so Hott
When i first saw you on the howard stern show back in 05...i thought your the hottest milf! I love to do you and im 19!
thanks for posting pics on here!
could you post a pic of of like you showing a upskirt? showing your fine pussy? lol

I think I can do that!

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 917
DAMN! UR SO HOT!

Truly a good day when I see new pics / vids of you...that TOTALLY turns my bad days into good ones seeing your sexy body...WOW

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
WOW Brandi! :lovecoupl

I love that photo! Thank you!!

Hey Brandi, want to play a little "two hand touch?" :D

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Pittsburgh?! You gotta be shittin me?! Fuck!

BrandiLove

I know I know we all have our favorite teams but don't hate:) I was hoping for those of you who do not share the love for the Steelers that you would see some other assets *wink* instead. A fun new auction I have started in on is : http://www.abibids.com/profile.php?user_id=4507&auction_id=18897 for those of you who have asked if I sell personal items and lovingly worn lingerie:) Happy bidding sexy asses!

xxx
Brandi:glugglug:

Pittsburgh?! You gotta be shittin me?! Fuck!

Was she wearing a jersey??? Seriously? I had not noticed... :D She could have been wearing a bullet proof vest and I would not have noticed.

Thanks again for sharing with us here Brandi

Oh and about the clip from the new NA scene...VERY nice. I have said it before and you hear it all the time but you are one heck of a sexy, sexy, sexy lady.

Back into the shadows I go.

BrandiLove

Was she wearing a jersey??? Seriously? I had not noticed... :D She could have been wearing a bullet proof vest and I would not have noticed.

Thanks again for sharing with us here Brandi

Oh and about the clip from the new NA scene...VERY nice. I have said it before and you hear it all the time but you are one heck of a sexy, sexy, sexy lady.

Back into the shadows I go.

Well the fact that I got you out of the shadows even if only for a moment.....I am grateful *wink* Thanks sweet thang for your words and I hope to see you around some more:)

xxx
Brandi