• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:hit:

***Three threads merged*** :thumbsup:

QBall1970

Banned
Re: The Britney Spears Balcony Nip Slip!

*SIGH*

No offense intended at all to the members posting about Britney Spears, but...

Lord... I'm so tired of her.

:dunno:

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Like I said... no offense intended to the posters.

:hatsoff:

Not that I'm complaining, but how stupid does she have to be to stand topless on a balcony? She had to know a paparazzi would get a shot of her.

MightyKrendall said:
Not that I'm complaining, but how stupid does she have to be to stand topless on a balcony? She had to know a paparazzi would get a shot of her.
Did you ever stop to think that is what she wanted?
I remember back when she was............Madonna.

UK Eurovision Javine Tit Slip!

If anyone missed the eurovision making your mind up programme on saturday night, this is what happened....

Attachments

• javine_hylton0008.jpg
    javine_hylton0008.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 464
Re: UK Eurovision Javine Tit Slip!

Yeah I spotted that as it happened, her tits did not look secure so I wasn't surprised

Had to laugh that she claimed it was a birthmark, :1orglaugh a birthmark where your nipple should be that looks like a nipple - you were caught on camera love, just fes up

sorry, i still think its her thumb...her tit would have needed to have morning wood to stand up and over like that, as much as eveyone WANTS that slight image to be a nipple..i still think its a thumb

but yea, keep posting about how tired you all are of her ( i am to) thn maybe her PR people will tell her she is losing interest and then the next thing you know "Spears in playboy" heh, so yea.