• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
its obvious from the pictures that the surgery is pretty fresh...the scarring should receed over time and i would hope the shape would relax a bit...

also since it is pretty new her sensitivity could be like nonexistant for awhile so it's possible that she didn't notice it hanging out...but i tend to agree that she prolly just wanted to show her new juggs off...she really needed the surgery her nat's were not very attractive at all.

peace

she didnt realize, thats why she was upset

-Juballs

errm, none of the two links works.. anyone else got another photo?

btw: I didn't even know she had a boob job.. question is why? didn't she have great boobs before?

I like tara but her actions are making her look like a real airhead :( , anyhow is that christina milian's pics below tara's?

MASAMUNE

Banned
OK at first i admit i found it funny, but after seeing the video I feel really bad for her. Everyone was laughing right in her face. She handled the situation well and she's a class act. :lovecoupl

MASAMUNE

Banned
blinddog said:
A couple of things

Her nipple looks a little messy. Implants inserted through the nipple, not the preferred method of many plastic surgeons, as far as I know they prefer through the armpit, under the breast or even through the navel.

Second having spoken to a few friends who wear dresses and vest tops they tell me you can feel these things slip down your shoulder and lets be honest it smacks of a publicity stunt.

That said, :hit: and her tits do look good

Publicity stunt?

She has no new movies coming out.

come on now. it was an honest mistake, you can tell by her reaction.

how can she not be aware that her boob popped up :dunno:

websurfer said:
how can she not be aware that her boob popped up :dunno:

My guess is she was either drunk or stoned. Take a good look at her eyes and you'll see what I mean.

pitino

are you talking to me?
After a few weeks when she will
get a nice tan, her Boobs will be F***ing SEXY like her... :bowdown: