• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Devon Aoki tit slip

What's truly sad is the casting of Devon as the character of Kasumi in the live action version of the famous fighting game DEAD OR ALIVE(the one with the busty girls duking it out). The film is directed by Corey Yuen and also stars ELEKTRA hottie Natassia Malthe(yet another Eurasian hottie) as Ayane. Unless it's a prequel film, it will suck much ass due to piss-poor casting. :mad:

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Re: Ashley Olsen Nip Slip

Nice find, but that's more like a areola slip. Still hot though.

One of those headlines read "Raven Riley arrested" and I swear my heart skipped a beat because I thought it was true.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

No much to get excited about, but I'm sure those puppies will slip out again. :thumbsup:

member20672

Closed Account

I'm sure there will be plenty more. The twins seem to be following an all to recurring trend in Hollywood.
Be cute and make money.
Fuck yourself up and slip some skin.
Rehab and become liked again
And then get a boobjob and become even more of a slut.
It's sad to think that two girls who have been stars since they were born could end up following the above path.

One of my friends had an actual picture of them dressed up for holloween, they wore skimpy skirts and the only thing that covered there boobs were stars stuck on there breasts, i wish i had it.

member20672

Closed Account

Gallo69 said:
One of my friends had an actual picture of them dressed up for holloween, they wore skimpy skirts and the only thing that covered there boobs were stars stuck on there breasts, i wish i had it.
You don't need it. The picture your describing is a fake and is also posted on the board somewhere.

I don't look at the Olsens in that way at all. Maybe it's because I grew up watching them since they were babies.

I can't say either one turns me on but I can't say that they're not beautiful girls.

That's all I have to say about that.

R-caddy

Banned

actually, I think it's a double-sided-tape slip :rofl2: