• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
NetSkirts_4.0_4d1fcd542e193.jpg

hey, I know I keep asking this, but are some of the archived webcam shows on her site still not working? Particularly the one from, I think, August 1, 2010 (when she was shooting her DP scene)? I am willing to subscribe just to see this one video, but until I know it's working right, I'm not paying another dime.

hey, I know I keep asking this, but are some of the archived webcam shows on her site still not working? Particularly the one from, I think, August 1, 2010 (when she was shooting her DP scene)? I am willing to subscribe just to see this one video, but until I know it's working right, I'm not paying another dime.

hum...i believe that was offline...her last Hardcore webcam scene was with her husband in July 2013.

Has she completely retired from doing BG for her website? I guess Her profit margin came down with all tube sites but it is still profitable based on nina BG scenes demand

Unfortunately yes she is not actively doing new BG scenes, although it is possible she will do something new at somepoint, (when she needs the money maybe) but who knows when that may be.

It is a terrible shame, given the fact that she is unique and has many followers. I for one loved the Derrick Pierce scene, and even the Ben English scene was good to watch.

Unfortunately though her heart just isnt in shooting anymore, to either shoot with men either for money or pleasure, although she still shoots with her hubby Ray.

hum...i believe that was offline...her last Hardcore webcam scene was with her husband in July 2013.

well that sucks.... well, for those who do subscribe to her site, please let me know if and when the webcam archives ever do get fixed, at least for that particular date. Or... is there contact info for whoever maintains her site?

Did anyone notice that her Twitter is changed? She has two now with another being all about fitness which is pretty cool. Is she still married to Ray because you never see pics of them anymore?