• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey guys first time post here. Im just curious, since shes my favorite as well that she is unwilling to work with other talent. She seems to avoid the Interracial question everytime someone asks her on her Twitter. Why is that?

Because she doesn't want to give her honest opinion which would probably offend a lot of people. I mean she decided to do dp over working with a Black guy, which tells you she really doesn't want to work with those guys.

I really thought that the scene with Ben English was great. Nina had a great time with him.
You should have heard what she was whispering in his ear before they started fucking........And I know that she loved fucking Jerry. Both great and talented woodsmen.
By the way, to all of Nina's true fans ..... Thank you.

Y dont you tell us what she was saying then Ray? I certainly preferred the Jerry scene, but preferred the derrick pierce scene over them both. She rode him well :)

Guys, Guys, Guys, .......You should simply appreciate that a woman of Nina's caliber is willing to have a camera guy in the room while she fucks.

Just be nice. Thank you and good night.

Ray, can u install like 5-6 camera's in the room with tripod and let nina do a BG scene with no direction by you...am sure all her true fans like me would love a natural scene like that and you can package it in 6 different ways as u have 6 angles and post it at different dates on ninamercedezxxx.com.....I am loyal customer and member of her website but would want to see more of BG from her....there is no return now in retaining the membership as hardly any BG content and the ones exist are available on tube sites.....no motivation to renew the membership, even the webcam shows are solo and boring now, watched one watched all kind of thing.....BG webcam with young males would also be awesome and would definately renew my membership then

Ray, can u install like 5-6 camera's in the room with tripod and let nina do a BG scene with no direction by you...am sure all her true fans like me would love a natural scene like that and you can package it in 6 different ways as u have 6 angles and post it at different dates on ninamercedezxxx.com.....I am loyal customer and member of her website but would want to see more of BG from her....there is no return now in retaining the membership as hardly any BG content and the ones exist are available on tube sites.....no motivation to renew the membership, even the webcam shows are solo and boring now, watched one watched all kind of thing.....BG webcam with young males would also be awesome and would definately renew my membership then

Good luck with that request.. just don't see it happening..

Hi ray, in Nina's dp scene, there are still pictures of her on all fours being dp but in the video no shot exists. What happened? Will she consider doing another dp scene? She seamed to enjoy it. Thanks

I'm also interested in knowing the answers to both these questions. Would love to see the all-fours DP in motion.

I recall she was doing a live streaming of the DP photo-shoot, so maybe you can see it there. Unfortunately, I missed the stream, and every time I subscribed to her site, her archived daily video for that particular date was never working for me (I forget when, an early August 2010 date I think). I might consider signing up for her site again if I simply knew that that particular video was working.