• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I'm only going to write this once. ANYONE who chooses to ignore it will get a 9pt infraction and a 2 week ban if you don't have any prior infractions. For some of you it may mean a permanent 1 way ticket off this board.

Since this applies in this case, I'll also add it is OK to offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on a girl's site. Most anyone with common sense that has a business of any sort LOVES constructive criticism and feedback. Not everything is going to be positive and feel good all the time. However, how the person is going to receive this criticism will depend entirely on how you write it.

Constrictive criticism is always welcome! Thanks Petra I hope someone will keep an eye on my thread so I can get back on and have a positive interaction with my fans and friends. I love the board and miss my friends and I will make a real effort at this again.
:hatsoff:

Imagine Nina in Big Wet Tits or Big Wet Asses :drool2: :bowdown:

I think Nina mentioned awhile back that Brazzers wouldn't pay her rate for b/g scenes. I guess that means it's well over $1500, so if that's true other companies might not pay her b/g rate either. Which is unfortunate, because I think her fans would like to see her in different b/g scenes.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
I think Nina mentioned awhile back that Brazzers wouldn't pay her rate for b/g scenes. I guess that means it's well over $1500, so if that's true other companies might not pay her b/g rate either. Which is unfortunate, because I think her fans would like to see her in different b/g scenes.

I am not available for B/G shoots for anyone other than my own site but a I think a good GG scene with me and Shylas Styles or me and Priya Rai would be awesome!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
New update on my site!
Nina Mercedez and Jenevive Jolie

nmnjj1freeones.jpg

I am not available for B/G shoots for anyone other than my own site but a I think a good GG scene with me and Shylas Styles or me and Priya Rai would be awesome!

Great to see you back. Nothing against you....but I feel what you shoot for your website looks amateurish i.e. camera moments, scripts does not look professional. We all would love to see you do Boy Girl scenes for Brazzers, Evil and tons of other studios who are experts and will do justice with your BG scenes. Again, nothing against you but this is where I would throw my money on to watch your feature movies with scripts or you doing something new like...gang bang, BBG without ray, interracial or any other scene which you have not done in the past....we respect your boundaries, just sharing what majority of your fans would like you to do......I hope you take my comments in a constructive way...keep up the good work...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Constrictive criticism is always welcome! Thanks Petra I hope someone will keep an eye on my thread so I can get back on and have a positive interaction with my fans and friends. I love the board and miss my friends and I will make a real effort at this again.

Don't worry, we'll be watching.

Good to have you back. :)

We will keep an eye, honey! welcome back

Great to see you back. Nothing against you....but I feel what you shoot for your website looks amateurish i.e. camera moments, scripts does not look professional. We all would love to see you do Boy Girl scenes for Brazzers, Evil and tons of other studios who are experts and will do justice with your BG scenes. Again, nothing against you but this is where I would throw my money on to watch your feature movies with scripts or you doing something new like...gang bang, BBG without ray, interracial or any other scene which you have not done in the past....we respect your boundaries, just sharing what majority of your fans would like you to do......I hope you take my comments in a constructive way...keep up the good work...

It's a dream to see her doin those scenes, but at the same time I will wait till she is comfortable to try new things!

Great to see you back. Nothing against you....but I feel what you shoot for your website looks amateurish i.e. camera moments, scripts does not look professional. We all would love to see you do Boy Girl scenes for Brazzers, Evil and tons of other studios who are experts and will do justice with your BG scenes.

I concur.

Perhaps Nina could do one b/g scene a year for a big named dvd company to help with her websites popularity.

And I think she could easily find someone to pay her b/g rate considering her name recognition.

http://img1.**************/img.php?id=507679&c=b4ceaa689ab87b3170709d479b80eb20

http://img1.**************/img.php?id=507680&c=a3cc787ad24f252f5a10336499f5404e

well, I resubscribed to your site. There's still no DP, but thankfully, you're still uploading the scene. Though, I have to say it's more than a little misleading to say the "DP scene" is on your site. At this point, it's nothing more than a spit roast, though I guess it's still technically a "double" penetration (I just hope what that guy said earlier doesn't turn out being true). Also, no, your past cam shows don't seem to be loading... actually, some do and some don't, but the ones from August 1 aren't working at any rate.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
I concur.

Perhaps Nina could do one b/g scene a year for a big named dvd company to help with her websites popularity.

And I think she could easily find someone to pay her b/g rate considering her name recognition.

Sorry guys I need to do what is right for me and mentally working with other guys at this time is not in my comfort level. Maybe in the future but not now

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
well, I resubscribed to your site. There's still no DP, but thankfully, you're still uploading the scene. Though, I have to say it's more than a little misleading to say the "DP scene" is on your site. At this point, it's nothing more than a spit roast, though I guess it's still technically a "double" penetration (I just hope what that guy said earlier doesn't turn out being true). Also, no, your past cam shows don't seem to be loading... actually, some do and some don't, but the ones from August 1 aren't working at any rate.

Thanks I sent an email to Steamate about it today. And on my top navigation on my site there is a calender so you can preview my upcoming DP scene. Scroll down to the 26th and you will se the photo of the ACTUAL DP. I think some of the photo's are in the update on the 19th. It is labeled DP because that's the name of the set.