• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Relax, Relax, Relax. Jeez.
I guess that you don't realize that the scene has to be edited and formatted for the site. Nina shared the news and some pics with you so that you would be kept up to date. She wants to give you a good product from beginning to end. It takes a small amount of time to give you that. And believe me, you will be very happy with the end product!
Thank you to all of Nina's Fans.:bowdown:
Raymond Balboa

Why do you have to split one scene into 10 parts and upload them in months ?????...a person looses interest in a scene like that.....your theory that it needs to be edited etc, then please do it one time for the whole scene and then upload the whole at one time....

I guess that is what every Nina fan wants, to be able to watch the whole scene at one time/moment....

RIGHT NINA FANS ??????????

Why do you have to split one scene into 10 parts and upload them in months ?????...a person looses interest in a scene like that.....your theory that it needs to be edited etc, then please do it one time for the whole scene and then upload the whole at one time....

I guess that is what every Nina fan wants, to be able to watch the whole scene at one time/moment....

They stretch out the scene release because they think they can make more money that way, but by doing so people lose interest.

And the major companies, by contrast, just release scenes whole, they don't split them up.

Relax, Relax, Relax. Jeez.
I guess that you don't realize that the scene has to be edited and formatted for the site. Nina shared the news and some pics with you so that you would be kept up to date. She wants to give you a good product from beginning to end. It takes a small amount of time to give you that. And believe me, you will be very happy with the end product!
Thank you to all of Nina's Fans.:bowdown:
Raymond Balboa

Thanks Ray....Yo man....you ARE by far one of THE luckiest men in the WORLD!!!!
Keep up the good work with your lady bro.

mr69big

Banned
Ray...you are so a lucky guy! Mercedez is such a beatiful lady!

Lucky, coz wed all like to fuck Nina, but he's really unlucky, coz im sure none of us, would want her to fuck the other guys/girls that she does, we'd cert want her all to ourselves....am i right? or am i right?

mr69big

Banned
They stretch out the scene release because they think they can make more money that way, but by doing so people lose interest.

And the major companies, by contrast, just release scenes whole, they don't split them up.

Quite the piss take!! takes ages to load too. :(

Lucky, coz wed all like to fuck Nina, but he's really unlucky, coz im sure none of us, would want her to fuck the other guys/girls that she does, we'd cert want her all to ourselves....am i right? or am i right?

Ray gets to get it on with some very fine friends of Nina....so no, you ain't right!

I agree with you....I would like to see the whole scene at once.....

The videos on ur website takes lot of time to buffer.....I have fastest internet, is anybody notice that ?

Nina babes when is the video with new guy goin 2 your website ???????
Please DO NOT split ur scenes in 10 parts and upload them over months as we losses interest in d scenes.

shots from my scene today!

freeonesnerd1.JPG

freeonesner2.JPG

freeonesnerd3.JPG

more coming soon!

this looks amazing! exactly what the fans want:thumbsup:

mr69big

Banned
Ray gets to get it on with some very fine friends of Nina....so no, you ain't right!

I think i am! if ninas so great, why would Ray want to work with any1 else? and why would he not mind the fact shes worked/working with all she has! if i was him theres no way shed be working with any1 else, unless hes using her for the money she makes maybe? and is simply working with others coz shes fucked so many more than him!